By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 Exceeds 1 Million Pre-orders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGG9yXmRCyQ&fb_action_ids=10153304358314837&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B779070782191218%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Gameplay footage on xbox one running at 1080p (dynamic scaling 900p-1080p), looks awesome on xbox one.

Around the Network
Burek said:
That is wonderful. The game is shaping up to be a huge success. Too bad it's not a game I'd enjoy, but I am very happy for them anyway.

I hate when there is a game series that is very popular but I just don't like. Makes me feel like I'm missing out on something. I've tried to get into Metal Gear so much but I just can't. 

Pre orders including digital?

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Pre orders including digital?

It's almost certain to include digital. They would know the full figures, besides that I expect a fair chunk of them are on PC and so digital anyways.

In this case i'm sure that more than half of this pre orders are for PC.

The Witcher 2 have sold more than 4 million on PC (of course with digital)...

I'm in love with the witcher universe since TW1. I just chained TW1 and TW2 in preparation, combined I've 250hrs+. I can't wait anymore for TW3.

However, I'd hope to have a real graphic card pusher, and it seems it has been downgraded for the dirty consoles peons. I don't give the slightest f... about their DLC pricing, since I just want more Witcher.

Those guys and Flying Wild Hogs are imho the last ones able to do games with the gamer in mind. They have the talent, the ambition and my money and TW3 deserve to be goty/gotg, it will sure be a reference for years to come.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
How does a title with this much ambition and potential attract so much whining on the web over a graphical downgrade and DLC? Amazing.

Come one honestly gamers are one of the most pathetic bunch of any sub cultures around.  Even way worse the the life for it sports fans and cat ladies.   

great numbers ...

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

I have a feeling ms marketing this game will be useless.

Looks like it will be a good game, but recent releases have made me nervous about pre-ordering... not that I ever really did anyway...

Im one of those million. Cant wait

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3