By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Splatoon Go on and Sell 3mil Lifetime? (Shipped+Digital) [Update: 2.42mil LTD, 80% There]

And there it is!!! lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
And there it is!!! lol

Congrats for this thread bro.

Now, time for the thread about Splatoon at 6 million. Which seem very likely at this point.

Those first post. :)

Ryng_Tolu said:
tbone51 said:
And there it is!!! lol

Now, time for the thread about Splatoon at 6 million. Which seem very likely at this point.

6mil? O.o  Well at least its not an impossible goal to hit, but it depends on legs. If this game released earlier i think it would hit that. As of now im seeing 4mil LTD minimum. I think 4.6mil-5.2mil is a safe bet. That said its amazing!!!

Wait for Spla2oon!

tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

6mil? O.o  Well at least its not an impossible goal to hit, but it depends on legs. If this game released earlier i think it would hit that. As of now im seeing 4mil LTD minimum. I think 4.6mil-5.2mil is a safe bet. That said its amazing!!!

Wait for Spla2oon!

This is my old prediction.

I predicted 2.32 million this quarter, but it sold more than my prediction, and i have 5.5 million at the end.

The point is, Splatoon has already amazing legs, is selling better than what Mario Kart 8 was selling. It won't beat Mario Kart 8 lifetime, but 6 million isn't that impossible like many people think.

4 million seem also too low. Not even the minimum, that's seem just impossible. I say 5 million minimum.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Splatoon did to shooters what Mario Kart did to racing games and Smash Bros. for fighting games.

Only Nintendo can do this.

First good answer and best answer.

Crow shall indeed be eaten.

This game has blown everyone's expectations! :P

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Slade6alpha said:
gergroy said:
Nope, doubt it will even sell a million honestly. I'm expecting W101 numbers...

This... except maybe not that bad  

You're comment in those Splatoon threads are always amazing.

Volterra_90 said:
I think it will surprise a lot of people. I don't think it could reach 3M but I'm hoping it could ship around 1.5M LT. But, when "Splatoon 2" launch (and I'm sure it will) it could be a potential system seller. Nintendo is trying to pull another Mario Kart, this time in the shooter territory, and I think they will suceed. Splatoon is the definition of "fun". I was so sad when the hour passed, I need more! :(

Almost.