By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Im officialy addicted to Splatoon

Shadowfest3 said:
When's the next time to play the online demo? I missed it the first time and want to try out this game.

Exactly 4 hours from now.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Shadowfest3 said:
When's the next time to play the online demo? I missed it the first time and want to try out this game.

Exactly 4 hours from now.

Thanks !!

mZuzek said:
RCTjunkie said:

Wait it was a limited thing? Damn....

Yeah, it's only available for three one-hour periods this weekend. After that we all have to wait another 3 weeks.

Whhhhhhy? That makes no fucking sense -.-

Mystro-Sama said:
mZuzek said:

Yeah, it's only available for three one-hour periods this weekend. After that we all have to wait another 3 weeks.

What, were you expecting the full game? That's what an unlimited demo may aswell be in this case.

It was freaking worth it though. I'm thinking that I'll have to day 1 this game now.

Around the Network

EVERYBODY LOVES IT :D

I can´t wait to try it on 3 hours!!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Mystro-Sama said:

What, were you expecting the full game? That's what an unlimited demo may aswell be in this case.

Or leave it up until the game comes out which is really soon anyways?...

Mystro-Sama said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Or leave it up until the game comes out which is really soon anyways?...

Definitely not, people would easily spend 20+ hours playing it. 3 is plenty enough for a demo.

I put the alarm to wake up at 5am today to test it out, but nodding off at 1am made it impossible to get up.

Missed the first chance, I'll try it out the second timeslot instead, though it does sound promising going by your guys reactions.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

It was good but they need to fix the spawn kills. It's totally broken.