By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Im officialy addicted to Splatoon

I can't blame you. Splatoon is a fine game. I certainly won't be able to put my controller down after I get the game for hours on end.

bet: lost

Around the Network
Arlo said:
Yeah, that was actually a lot of fun. No connection issues, either. The roller wouldn't be so OP if the splattershot had better range. I played one or two matches with the charge shot and I just could not make that thing work for me. Anyone else have better luck with it?

I had a blast with it. I got toa high place, set up my position, and blasted everything in my range. I had lots of kills. The charge shot is excellent for killing, but terrible for painting. The gyroscopic aiming is what really made it so natural for me. I had way more control with it than I did with dual analogs. Loved it.

Yep it's confirmed to be yet another game I can play for hours and hours like Mario Kart n Smash Bros.!

Man, all this does is make me want to play it since I didn't get the chance. It's great to hear so many people enjoying it though.

Should I try Splatoon or the Mario Kart 8 DLC when I fly home next weekend? It's the only time I can play the Wii U until mid-June.

Around the Network
POE said:

Thats it guys. After playing the demo im all in for this game!!

Were you unsure before the demo?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

mZuzek said:
RCTjunkie said:
Should I try Splatoon or the Mario Kart 8 DLC when I fly home next weekend? It's the only time I can play the Wii U until mid-June.

You don't really have much of a choice. You can't play Splatoon next weekend.

Wait it was a limited thing? Damn....

mZuzek said:
RCTjunkie said:

Wait it was a limited thing? Damn....

Yeah, it's only available for three one-hour periods this weekend. After that we all have to wait another 3 weeks.

Aw man. I'll have to rely on impressions then. Seem positive at least so far.

the game is really fun, enjoyed it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

When's the next time to play the online demo? I missed it the first time and want to try out this game.