By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Gay rights...round 3

llyod85 said:
Hi all. I've been a member of this site for some time, but rarely post. I guess it's not my thing. Who knows? But i do enjoy following the forum posts. Most are interesting, but they can also be boring and occasionally hurtful. That's fine. People aren't going to agree on everything. I've noticed that gay marriage is something of a hot topic here, which makes sense due to it's political visibility and all. My problem with these threads is that they clearly come from a malicious place. Anyone with sense can see that the OP is rife with hate. Putting a cursory disclaimer in your post doesnt give you a free pass to sling barbs that are thinly veiled in wikipedia-based knowledge of history at a group of people that you clearly dislike. Your introductory SAT words don't make you seem more intelligent either. Honestly, being a gay man in today's society, i probably won't get much from your posts other than the knowledge that there are people out there that hate me for no reason. I personally would love to know what you think should happen in this world. I am a 30 year old that is in a loving, long term relationship with another man. What, in your perfect world, would happen to me? What does my future hold? I would love to know what the original poster truly thinks. But please, don't quote any bible verses. To me that's pretty much as factually based as the Star Wars saga or Harry Potter. Also, please do not rely on semantics as so many people seem to do in these threads.

the bible says god made you like you are and you should question his dicision to make you the way you are. every "christian" that says other is a heretic.

Around the Network

well well, I visited this thread when it didn't have any replies and now, only a few hours later it's already too much to read. And I'm certainly not surprised by that.

HollyGamer said:
Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

Consent ?????????????? Love???????????? do you able to define those two words can you explain ?

Now I think you are just trolling.

no, obviously i am just asking you about opinion and thought,   can people really able to define the words  love and consent. Or you just following a book and movie.

Consent is a rather easy word to define.  Consent is to agree or allow.

This conversation stayed civil longer than I expected. 

Still, it's turned into an ugly mess of accusations, stereotypes, and circular logic.

Locking now.