By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hiku said:
HollyGamer said:

Panther 111 : " And therefore to protect humans, no one should be allowed marriage "

ofcourse I will follow your advise if gay mariege is able to protect humanity.
I am asking you, are you born from gay marriage ??? Tell me,

If your parent is gay, i bet we would not able to discussing this matter in VGChart. and I bet you are grateful that you were born to this world isn't.

A gay couple won't produce an offspring whether they get married or not, so what is the harm in letting them get married? It's not like they're suddenly going to become un-gay'd and run off and impregnate a woman if they're not allowed to be married.

i am just answering he is claim that gay marriage can protect humanity, if gay marriage can save humanity we would have been gay and humanity is no more. (and please don't bring war, disease and other discussion that cause humanity extinct ).

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
HollyGamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Then why whould you follow this "human rights". Why you defending this "gay rights ", If this "rights" cannot even prove right or wrong. Do you follow a rule when the rule is made by human with a lot of flaw in it??? that's ridiculous.

Why do I think people should be treated fairly and equally? Isn't that kind of obvious?

The real question is why do you think people shouldn't be treated fairly and equally?

Yeah people does need to be treated equally and fair, but how come human right able to judge that???  How come you use "Human Right " as a basis and a proclamation to defend human right. Like i said if man can change the law, then the law it self is a flaw.

By which you obviously say that laws must come from god, or Allah in your case. But all those godly rules from all gods ever were made by men.

An all powerful god could just speak to all people at the same time and dictate them his rules if he existed and wanted humans to live by his rules. Why would he only speak to 1 prophet or a few "chosen ones" ? I don't buy it.

You can message me privatly or make another thread about this, because it will make another  discussion. So i cannot fully answer you now. So please stay on topic we are discussing " Gay Right ".

TruckOSaurus said:
HollyGamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Alright, please explain to me how a dead person can give consent?

Alright please explain why you need adult and consent terminology as a basis to determine love ? Tell me why you guys following that " words "

Wrong answer. Try again.

So if i am wrong , what is your thought, tell me

Ka-pi96 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

The bond in Panda avatars is much strong er than you think ;P

Ummm, you what now?

*facepalm* I'm sorry Ka-Pi . I meant polar bears

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
HollyGamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You might want to look up the definition of some words in here. Like adults and consent for starters. 

Like i said who can define what is adult, and what is comsent?????? Do You????? or the one who make this you call "LAW"

Alright, please explain to me how a dead person can give consent?

Alright please explain why you need adult and consent terminology as a basis to determine love ? Tell me why you guys following that " words "

Consent is important because the act requires two people.  If I love you and I decide to have sex with you without your consent that is rape.  Rape is taking away someone's right to decide for themselves.  That is why consent is important.

Consent ?????????????? Love???????????? do you able to define those two words can you explain ?

Around the Network

Yeah i love this discussion i don't even have to make thread to gather some points

HollyGamer said:

Consent ?????????????? Love???????????? do you able to define those two words can you explain ?

Now I think you are just trolling.

Mr.Playstation said:
Tamron said:

Reduced birthrate? that's something we DESPERATELY need.

Yep we need it especially In first world countries where birth rate is already at an all time low. I don't think being gay even exists in third world countries.( In reality I don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic. If you're being sarcastic I agree, if you're not then the sentence outside of the brackets is your answer.)

Oh my God, this whole thread is amazingly hilarious, but stuff like this is especially priceless. XD For one precious moment I thought your homophobia was a joke, but then I realized you were referring to birth rates. XD

Anyway, to answer your question about homosexuality in a third world country...just watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2W41pvvZs0

'

Hi all. I've been a member of this site for some time, but rarely post. I guess it's not my thing. Who knows? But i do enjoy following the forum posts. Most are interesting, but they can also be boring and occasionally hurtful. That's fine. People aren't going to agree on everything. I've noticed that gay marriage is something of a hot topic here, which makes sense due to it's political visibility and all. My problem with these threads is that they clearly come from a malicious place. Anyone with sense can see that the OP is rife with hate. Putting a cursory disclaimer in your post doesnt give you a free pass to sling barbs that are thinly veiled in wikipedia-based knowledge of history at a group of people that you clearly dislike. Your introductory SAT words don't make you seem more intelligent either. Honestly, being a gay man in today's society, i probably won't get much from your posts other than the knowledge that there are people out there that hate me for no reason. I personally would love to know what you think should happen in this world. I am a 30 year old that is in a loving, long term relationship with another man. What, in your perfect world, would happen to me? What does my future hold? I would love to know what the original poster truly thinks. But please, don't quote any bible verses. To me that's pretty much as factually based as the Star Wars saga or Harry Potter. Also, please do not rely on semantics as so many people seem to do in these threads.

Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

Now I think you are just trolling.

no, obviously i am just asking you about opinion and thought,   can people really able to define the words  love and consent. Or you just following a book and movie.