By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
HollyGamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You might want to look up the definition of some words in here. Like adults and consent for starters. 

Like i said who can define what is adult, and what is comsent?????? Do You????? or the one who make this you call "LAW"

Alright, please explain to me how a dead person can give consent?

Alright please explain why you need adult and consent terminology as a basis to determine love ? Tell me why you guys following that " words "

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Panther111 said:

So because pedophilia exist, incest and so forth. Does that mean heterosexuals should be denied marriage, because the majority of people who commit such acts are straight. And therefore to protect humans, no one should be allowed marriage because there are some straight individuals who are one of the things described above?   

Panther 111 : " And therefore to protect humans, no one should be allowed marriage "

ofcourse I will follow your advise if gay mariege is able to protect humanity.
I am asking you, are you born from gay marriage ??? Tell me,

If your parent is gay, i bet we would not able to discussing this matter in VGChart. and I bet you are grateful that you were born to this world isn't.

There are plenty of people born of gay marriages. Lesbians couples can be artificially inseminated, gay couples can use a surrogate mom. Of course, there's also the option of adoption for couples for want to have children.

Signature goes here!

reggin_bolas said:
Neodegenerate said:

There is also precedence in history for rounding up groups of people and slaughtering them simply for being Jewish.  Should we limit the scope of humanity to not include the Jewish because someone at some point in the past did so?  Sounds to me like you can't accept that humans are capable of evolving and adjusting their stances and beliefs.

Your statement on age of consent doesn't change the concept of pedophilia.  In fact, it backs up my statement of "if they consent I don't care".

Faulty comparisson. You're meandering from the topic of marriage as a social institution to persecution and harm of ethnic groups. It does not follow that the right to be free from harm leads to the right marry. You can't show a logical connection between gay's right to be free from bodily harm and persecution to the right to marry. 

The comparison is hardly faulty.  You are just focusing on the physical aspect.  Though, for the sake of it, replace the Holocaust example with one like online bullying.  No physical harm, but still something that has a negative impact on a person.  Telling someone that they don't have an equal right to something like marriage simply because they don't want to marry someone of the opposite sex has the same impact.  It essentially says "we don't believe you are good enough to enjoy this the same way someone else would" and impedes on the basic human right that you yourself posted.

Panther111 said:
HollyGamer said:
Panther111 said:
HollyGamer said:
Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

Like i said why you defending gay while you againts another kind of sexual activity, it doesnt make any sense. If your previous comment said that Phedophile, is bla bla, Poligamy is bla...bla, Incest is bla bla, it doesnt make gay marriege is even better. Becuase you just said "You are conveniently ignoring the fact that diseases aren't exclusively homosexual". THAT'S MEAN PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN " RIGHT"

I never said I was against other kinds of sexual activty between two consenting adults who are mature enough to make their own decisions.  The fact that you have something like pedophila, or necrophilia in your examples actually weakens your stance since they are not in any way shape or form the same thing as gay marriage.

And what the hell does "that's mean people can make their own 'right'" even mean in the context of the fact that diseases are not exclusive to the gay community?

"I never said I was against other kinds of sexual activty between two consenting adults who are mature enough to make their own decisions." Yes in fact i  so tell me that's mean you allow Pedhopile, Pollygami, Necrophilia, Incest, also as a human right as well ?

So because pedophilia exist, incest and so forth. Does that mean heterosexuals should be denied marriage, because the majority of people who commit such acts are straight. And therefore to protect humans, no one should be allowed marriage because there are some straight individuals who are one of the things described above?   

Panther 111 : " And therefore to protect humans, no one should be allowed marriage "

ofcourse I will follow your advise if gay mariege is able to protect humanity.
I am asking you, are you born from gay marriage ??? Tell me,

If your parent is gay, i bet we would not able to discussing this matter in VGChart. and I bet you are grateful that you were born to this world isn't.

You are seriously fucked up asking such questions. Have fun being an indonesian neo-nazi. 

Yeah, thank you for kind word

HollyGamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Alright please explain why you need adult and consent terminology as a basis to determine love ? Tell me why you guys following that " words "

Wrong answer. Try again.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Then why whould you follow this "human rights". Why you defending this "gay rights ", If this "rights" cannot even prove right or wrong. Do you follow a rule when the rule is made by human with a lot of flaw in it??? that's ridiculous.

Why do I think people should be treated fairly and equally? Isn't that kind of obvious?

The real question is why do you think people shouldn't be treated fairly and equally?

Yeah people does need to be treated equally and fair, but how come human right able to judge that???  How come you use "Human Right " as a basis and a proclamation to defend human right. Like i said if man can change the law, then the law it self is a flaw.

By which you obviously say that laws must come from god, or Allah in your case. But all those godly rules from all gods ever were made by men.

An all powerful god could just speak to all people at the same time and dictate them his rules if he existed and wanted humans to live by his rules. Why would he only speak to 1 prophet or a few "chosen ones" ? I don't buy it.

Ka-pi96 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

I don't know you much but I hope that Ka-Pi whom I'm very good friends with ( or at least I think so ) and who shared your belief can see past this argument and still see me as a friend, no matter what my beliefs and opinions are in this matter.

Yep, we are good friends and that won't be changing

While I don't necessarily agree with you you are at least putting up actual reasons for your beliefs and you certainly aren't irrational about it. And even though you do seem slightly against gay marriage at least you aren't ignorant to the reasons for it.

. Friends

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

HollyGamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
HollyGamer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You might want to look up the definition of some words in here. Like adults and consent for starters. 

Like i said who can define what is adult, and what is comsent?????? Do You????? or the one who make this you call "LAW"

Consent is important because the act requires two people.  If I love you and I decide to have sex with you without your consent that is rape.  Rape is taking away someone's right to decide for themselves.  That is why consent is important.

Panther111 said:

You are seriously fucked up asking such questions. Have fun being an indonesian neo-nazi. 

While I do disagree with the user you replied to, you should probably refrain from name calling. Of course, that line may have been crossed a few times during the course of this thread with other users but I haven't been keeping a close eye XD 

Hiku said:
Mr.Playstation said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

I don't know you much but I hope that Ka-Pi whom I'm very good friends with ( or at least I think so ) and who shared your belief can see past this argument and still see me as a friend, no matter what my beliefs and opinions are in this matter.

Yep, we are good friends and that won't be changing

While I don't necessarily agree with you you are at least putting up actual reasons for your beliefs and you certainly aren't irrational about it. And even though you do seem slightly against gay marriage at least you aren't ignorant to the reasons for it.

. Friends

I'll give it three months, tops.

The bond in Polar Bear avatars is much strong than you think ;P

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P