By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've never understood why anyone even gives two shits about who is and isn't getting married. How exactly does it affect your life if guys are getting married? No more or less than men and women getting married I should say. Honestly, how sad does one have to be to find reasons to deny two people the right to marry if they so chose......has about as much impact on you as a person on the other side of the world sneezing

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

Like i said why you defending gay while you againts another kind of sexual activity, it doesnt make any sense. If your previous comment said that Phedophile, is bla bla, Poligamy is bla...bla, Incest is bla bla, it doesnt make gay marriege is even better. Becuase you just said "You are conveniently ignoring the fact that diseases aren't exclusively homosexual". THAT'S MEAN PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN " RIGHT"

I never said I was against other kinds of sexual activty between two consenting adults who are mature enough to make their own decisions.  The fact that you have something like pedophila, or necrophilia in your examples actually weakens your stance since they are not in any way shape or form the same thing as gay marriage.

And what the hell does "that's mean people can make their own 'right'" even mean in the context of the fact that diseases are not exclusive to the gay community?

There is precedence for child marriage (what we would call pedophelia today) in history. You can't draw the line with same-sex marriage and argue that everyone else is a pervert and should be excluded. The line has to be drawn and done most easily with the basic instruction that marriage is between a man and a woman. Age of consent actually fluctuates from culture to culture as well. How do we know at what age a person is capable of consent? 18 is extremely arbitrary. 

The point of the above is that marriage ought to be narrowly-defined for reasons of protecting it against these inevitable slippery slopes. 

gatito said:
Fun fact: Most of the bigots in this thread are Sony fans.

Please don't go there.

Also, I'm still waiting for the supposed "repercussions."

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

Like i said why you defending gay while you againts another kind of sexual activity, it doesnt make any sense. If your previous comment said that Phedophile, is bla bla, Poligamy is bla...bla, Incest is bla bla, it doesnt make gay marriege is even better. Becuase you just said "You are conveniently ignoring the fact that diseases aren't exclusively homosexual". THAT'S MEAN PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN " RIGHT"

I never said I was against other kinds of sexual activty between two consenting adults who are mature enough to make their own decisions.  The fact that you have something like pedophila, or necrophilia in your examples actually weakens your stance since they are not in any way shape or form the same thing as gay marriage.

And what the hell does "that's mean people can make their own 'right'" even mean in the context of the fact that diseases are not exclusive to the gay community?

"I never said I was against other kinds of sexual activty between two consenting adults who are mature enough to make their own decisions." Yes in fact i  so tell me that's mean you allow Pedhopile, Pollygami, Necrophilia, Incest, also as a human right as well ?

HollyGamer said:
Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

"I never said I was against other kinds of sexual activty between two consenting adults who are mature enough to make their own decisions." Yes in fact i  so tell me that's mean you allow Pedhopile, Pollygami, Necrophilia, Incest, also as a human right as well ?

You might want to look up the definition of some words in here. Like adults and consent for starters. 

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Panther111 said:
HollyGamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Then why whould you follow this "human rights". Why you defending this "gay rights ", If this "rights" cannot even prove right or wrong. Do you follow a rule when the rule is made by human with a lot of flaw in it??? that's ridiculous.

Why do I think people should be treated fairly and equally? Isn't that kind of obvious?

The real question is why do you think people shouldn't be treated fairly and equally?

Yeah people does need to be treated equally and fair, but how come human right able to judge that???  How come you use "Human Right " as a basis and a proclamation to defend human right. Like i said if man can change the law, then the law it self is a flaw.

You are shooting ping pong balls out of your ass right now trying to hit a so called philosophical thesis you yourself dont even know how to define.

Oh i know how to define what is law , and what is the law i am following in to. I just dont agree with this "Human right and "Gay right". As a basis for debate on defending gay rights.

Tamron said:
Mr.Playstation said:

That's not really the point. You said you would block people who are homophobic on this site.  Just because you're in the majority that doesn't make your stance more correct unfortunaley for you. If I said the same about blocking an gay person on here you'd bet your wallet that I would be chocked with hartesment accusations ( or something else ).

Are you trying to say I would be offended if you said you would block me?

Because I really wouldn't.

Blocking someone you don't want to associate with isn't harrasment unless you are advising others to do the same, which wouldn't be the case.

You publically said you will ban people against same-sex marriage in your post. That is enticing a lot of other people ( the majority of the thread ) to do the same as they share your beliefs.

Also I'm not stating they I would ban you, I'm staying that you can't see past others opinions and if given the right you would ban all those which have gone against you.

I don't know you much but I hope that Ka-Pi whom I'm very good friends with ( or at least I think so ) and who shared your belief can see past this argument and still see me as a friend, no matter what my beliefs and opinions are in this matter.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

reggin_bolas said:
Neodegenerate said:

There is precedence for child marriage (what we would call pedophelia today) in history. You can't draw the line with same-sex marriage and argue that everyone else is a pervert and should be excluded. The line has to be drawn and done most easily with the basic instruction that marriage is between a man and a woman. Age of consent actually fluctuates from culture to culture as well. How do we know at what age a person is capable of consent? 18 is extremely arbitrary. 

The point of the above is that marriage ought to be narrowly-defined for reasons of protecting it against these inevitable slippery slopes. 

There is also precedence in history for rounding up groups of people and slaughtering them simply for being Jewish.  Should we limit the scope of humanity to not include the Jewish because someone at some point in the past did so?  Sounds to me like you can't accept that humans are capable of evolving and adjusting their stances and beliefs.

Your statement on age of consent doesn't change the concept of pedophilia.  In fact, it backs up my statement of "if they consent I don't care".

TruckOSaurus said:
HollyGamer said:
Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

You might want to look up the definition of some words in here. Like adults and consent for starters. 

Like i said who can define what is adult, and what is comsent?????? Do You????? or the one who make this you call "LAW"

HollyGamer said:
Neodegenerate said:
HollyGamer said:

So because pedophilia exist, incest and so forth. Does that mean heterosexuals should be denied marriage, because the majority of people who commit such acts are straight. And therefore to protect humans, no one should be allowed marriage because there are some straight individuals who are one of the things described above?