By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mr.Playstation said:
Tamron said:
Thank you for this thread by the way, should they ever add an ignore or blocking feature to the site, i've a considerable list of people i'd love to avoid entirely.

So if people disagree with your stance about same-sex marriage, you're going to block them. Horray for you. It's not like anyone's personally insulting anyone. Everyone who agrees has their opinion on why they agree and everyone who disagrees has their opinion on why they disagree. If you feel personally offended then I'm sorry, I still have my opinion though.

Your opinion is mostly a burden to yourself. If I were to be annoyed and angry with a huge amount of people throughout my life, that would be tiring and weigh down on my capacity to stay positive and joyful.

americans invested a lot of time and energy in hating people of a darker skin color back in the days. What were the rewards the racists of old got from being so focused on hate and discrimination? Did it better their lives to walk around with disdain for others, or was it a heavy weight they placed upon themselves that affected their mood and day to day thinking?

Around the Network
tak13 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yes I could have made a girl wonderfully unhappy. 

Girl: "Honey, come to bed!"
Me: "Umm... I can't right now... gotta ummm... scrub the toilet clean"
Girl: "You can do that later, I thought we could get nasty..."
Me: "Nah,  pass..."
Girl: "Come on..."
Me: "Alright, but can we watch Men's Olympic diving at the same time?" 

I was expecting you to say water polo!:P:P:P:PP:P

Diving is much better because their bodies aren't submerged in water most of the time.

Signature goes here!

@Holly: I'm still waiting on that disease list. My life is in the balance here.

Signature goes here!

Tamron said:
Mr.Playstation said:

So if people disagree with your stance about same-sex marriage, you're going to block them. Horray for you. It's not like anyone's personally insulting anyone. Everyone who agrees has their opinion on why they agree and everyone who disagrees has their opinion on why they disagree. If you feel personally offended then I'm sorry, I still have my opinion though.

Theyre free to be homophobic, just as i'm free to disassociate with such homophobic people.

See, the trend here is "freedom".

"Gay marriage shouldn't be allowed" is not freedom.

"Anyone who wants to marry should be allowed to marry" is freedom.

Clear enough for you?

That's not really the point. You said you would block people who are homophobic on this site.  Just because you're in the majority that doesn't make your stance more correct unfortunaley for you. If I said the same about blocking an gay person on here you'd bet your wallet that I would be chocked with hartesment accusations ( or something else ).

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Then why whould you follow this "human rights". Why you defending this "gay rights ", If this "rights" cannot even prove right or wrong. Do you follow a rule when the rule is made by human with a lot of flaw in it??? that's ridiculous.

Why do I think people should be treated fairly and equally? Isn't that kind of obvious?

The real question is why do you think people shouldn't be treated fairly and equally?

Yeah people does need to be treated equally and fair, but how come human right able to judge that???  How come you use "Human Right " as a basis and a proclamation to defend human right. Like i said if man can change the law, then the law it self is a flaw.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Yes I could have made a girl wonderfully unhappy. 

Girl: "Honey, come to bed!"
Me: "Umm... I can't right now... gotta ummm... scrub the toilet clean"
Girl: "You can do that later, I thought we could get nasty..."
Me: "Nah,  pass..."
Girl: "Come on..."
Me: "Alright, but can we watch Men's Olympic diving at the same time?" 

On a slightly off topic note.

I consider myself to be entirely straight, but I find certain males to be very sexy, while i've no real desire to engage in sexual contact with another male, i've no issues at all with gay men or wmen doing so, either personally or in public, within reason (i,e, kissing is ok, fucking on a park bench is no no!), my stance is simply, people should be happy in life with whoever they choose to share it with, that should be the goal, people making it their mission to prevent the happiness of others just strikes me as being a dick move, and thus, those that try to force others to be "unhappy" by restricting what they choose to do, and with whome they choose to do it, are "assholes".

HollyGamer said:

Like i said why you defending gay while you againts another kind of sexual activity, it doesnt make any sense. If your previous comment said that Phedophile, is bla bla, Poligamy is bla...bla, Incest is bla bla, it doesnt make gay marriege is even better. Becuase you just said "You are conveniently ignoring the fact that diseases aren't exclusively homosexual". THAT'S MEAN PEOPLE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN " RIGHT"

I never said I was against other kinds of sexual activty between two consenting adults who are mature enough to make their own decisions.  The fact that you have something like pedophila, or necrophilia in your examples actually weakens your stance since they are not in any way shape or form the same thing as gay marriage.

And what the hell does "that's mean people can make their own 'right'" even mean in the context of the fact that diseases are not exclusive to the gay community?

HollyGamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Then why whould you follow this "human rights". Why you defending this "gay rights ", If this "rights" cannot even prove right or wrong. Do you follow a rule when the rule is made by human with a lot of flaw in it??? that's ridiculous.

Why do I think people should be treated fairly and equally? Isn't that kind of obvious?

The real question is why do you think people shouldn't be treated fairly and equally?

Yeah people does need to be treated equally and fair, but how come human right able to judge that???  How come you use "Human Right " as a basis and a proclamation to defend human right. Like i said if man can change the law, then the law it self is a flaw.

You are shooting ping pong balls out of your ass right now trying to hit a so called philosophical thesis you yourself dont even know how to define.

JRPGfan said:
I simply cant believe some of the replies in this thread against it....
Americans are really homophobic.

thats because they have a very strange kind of christian religion.

they dont realy trust in god and his judgment, and they dont understand their religion very good. its clear that god choices dont depent on human doing. we just do good to show that we are choosen. if a person is gay, well god made him gay, and we are not to judge gods doing.

Mr.Playstation said:
Tamron said:

Theyre free to be homophobic, just as i'm free to disassociate with such homophobic people.

See, the trend here is "freedom".

"Gay marriage shouldn't be allowed" is not freedom.

"Anyone who wants to marry should be allowed to marry" is freedom.

Clear enough for you?

That's not really the point. You said you would block people who are homophobic on this site.  Just because you're in the majority that doesn't make your stance more correct unfortunaley for you. If I said the same about blocking an gay person on here you'd bet your wallet that I would be chocked with hartesment accusations ( or something else ).

Are you trying to say I would be offended if you said you would block me?

Because I really wouldn't.

Blocking someone you don't want to associate with isn't harrasment unless you are advising others to do the same, which wouldn't be the case.