above PS3 by a little mar... 91 31.38%

above PS3 by a lot, below... 103 35.52%

Equal PS2 17 5.86%

Above PS2 34 11.72%

Total:290

tiggity tag. This will be very interesting

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

PS2 was such a beast. I guess we can look towards a 5-6mn year for PS4?

Puppyroach said:
PS2 was such a beast. I guess we can look towards a 5-6mn year for PS4?

Yeah, i think 5/6 million is what PS4 will do in 2015 and 2016. +8 million as PS2 / GBA is not going to happen.

vivster said:
Why are you putting the latest console now to the left? The opposite of the Xbox thread. This is extremely confusing!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

That PS2 number in December is insane :O the PS4 has no chance against that

Around the Network

Nice that the PS2 got a good boost in the Kingdom Hearts 1 month, from 455k in august to 535k in september (when KH1 released).

Nothing can dethrone the ps2

If Sony does not do a $100 price cut at E3 like the PS2 recieved it will be tough to compete. The good thing is, PlayStation Vue will be out nation wide by the end of the year, and PS Now should have a massive list of PS1, PS2, and PS3 titles to choose from by then as well.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

think-man said:
Nothing can dethrone the ps2

Out of just PlayStation consoles? Probably not.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I think the PS4 should wind up at ~6-8M. It all depends on when, and by how much, Sony decides to cut the PS4 price. If it's in the next couple of months and a full $100, it'll be closer to 8. If it's only by $50 and later in the year, it'll be closer to 6. And I'm Sony a game or two for late this year/early next year, to help give it a boost during the holidays, as well.