By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Four-Game Mega Bundle

Excellent deal.

We’ve seen some good bundles over the last few months as retailers try to tempt players into parting with their hard-earned cash.

European supermarket chain Carrefour are running a very, very tempting promotion with Sony’s PlayStation 4.

For €449 you can get yourself a PS4 plus the recently released Bloodborne along with The Last of Us Remastered, The Order: 1886 and Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition.

For those not familiar with the European currency and would like some sort of context, this bundle equates to around £330 which will just about get you a console on its own from Amazon. Now consider that the games alone would set you back around £150 (or more if bought from the PSN) then you’re getting a bloody bargain.

The promotion is running from May 6th until May 11th.

http://www.thegamescabin.com/this-ps4-mega-bundle-is-almost-too-good-to-be-true/

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Bundle is awesome!!! Will it release in Germany? Want to buy it!!!

Beautiful deal. I could go without the minecraft though.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

can i just say lulz for being bundled with a ms first party game.

Great deal, though Driveclub would have been better than The Order. Guess there are a lot of unsold copies to use given the lack of legs the game has had.

Around the Network

Oh nice!

Bloodborne already makes this a sweet bundle.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Couldn't ask for a better bundle with the current PS4 game line-ups.

kitler53 said:

Technically 2nd party. MS did not develop it so that would make it 2nd party until Minecraft 2. 

(actually I think you are correct since they bought the developer as well. Even though most of them are gone)

rolltide101x said:
kitler53 said:

Technically 2nd party. MS did not develop it so that would make it 2nd party until Minecraft 2. 

(actually I think you are correct since they bought the developer as well. Even though most of them are gone)

yeah, since they bought the entire studio and all IP rights minecraft is now a first party franchise.  obviously it was 3rd party a year or whatever ago but it is first party now.   2nd party is only a thing for forum goers like us anyways because 2nd party is really 1st party as far as IP ownership is considered.

kitler53 said:

yeah, since they bought the entire studio and all IP rights minecraft is now a first party franchise.  obviously it was 3rd party a year or whatever ago but it is first party now.   2nd party is only a thing for forum goers like us anyways because 2nd party is really 1st party as far as IP ownership is considered.

That is not always true is it? Final Fantasy for instance used to be "2nd party" for Playstation but Sony never had any control of it though. Right?