By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Four-Game Mega Bundle

rolltide101x said:
kitler53 said:

yeah, since they bought the entire studio and all IP rights minecraft is now a first party franchise.  obviously it was 3rd party a year or whatever ago but it is first party now.   2nd party is only a thing for forum goers like us anyways because 2nd party is really 1st party as far as IP ownership is considered.

That is not always true is it? Final Fantasy for instance used to be "2nd party" for Playstation but Sony never had any control of it though. Right?

i don't think so,.. but which specific game are you thinking of?   ...cause i think it was only third party exclusive not 2nd party.  2nd party means sony owns the game's IP but uses a non-first party developer to create the works.   like insomniac and the ratchet and clank.

Around the Network

Went to Saturn today and they had a PS4 with Bloodborne, Minecraft and Infamous First Light for $399, not quite as good a deal but still decent. (I think it was a local deal though)

kitler53 said:

i don't think so,.. but which specific game are you thinking of?   ...cause i think it was only third party exclusive not 2nd party.  2nd party means sony owns the game's IP but uses a non-first party developer to create the works.   like insomniac and the ratchet and clank.

Yep, you are correct. Had a dumb moment lol. 

Lol! Carrefour over here only sells food , no videogames.

OP: That's an awesome deal!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Well at least MS gets a cut ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
can i just say lulz for being bundled with a ms first party game.

It's published by Sony