By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS Vita is outselling Wii U - though Wii U is getting more love from it's developer

Samus Aran said:
I'm pretty sure he's the only one. Not that it matters, we're all guilty for participating.

True. I just wish this would stop because it's pointless. Who cares which one wins? They're not competing with each other.

This isn't a topic that deserves 50 threads.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

Wii U
Gets a lot qualitatively games from the developer

PS Vita
Doesn't get even half of qualitatively games as Wii U

That's arguable, I rather put my money in DanganRonpa or Persona 4 DAN than another 2D mario or MK (which is why i own a vita and no wii U (that and the price lol)).

Also got to point out that there is more choice in home console (3) (and arguably the pc option), while there are only 2 big handelds.

The vita is a beast. I think it has the better features than the 3DS like trophy support. The device is still too well integrated into the playstation ecosystem to sell low.

RenCutypoison said:
Dr.Vita said:

Wii U
Gets a lot qualitatively games from the developer

PS Vita
Doesn't get even half of qualitatively games as Wii U

That's arguable, I rather put my money in DanganRonpa or Persona 4 DAN than another 2D mario or MK (which is why i own a vita and no wii U (that and the price lol)).

Also got to point out that there is more choice in home console (3) (and arguably the pc option), while there are only 2 big handelds.

There's one MK and one 2D Mario game on the Wii U atm.

I rather put my money in a Wii U than play another LBPVita or Uncharted. That's how you sound.

Samus Aran said:
RenCutypoison said:

There's one MK and one 2D Mario game on the Wii U atm.

I rather put my money in a Wii U than play another LBPVita or Uncharted. That's how you sound.

I was just pointing out that some people might be more interested in vita's library than wii U's, despite metascores =)

Ad hinting in a very subtle way (jk) that i grew tired of Nintendo's IPs, but that's a different story.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Samus Aran said:

Agreed, that's why I'm so tired of these threads.

Wii U vs. Vita

As long as the Wii U is Timmy, no voice chat.

Ruler said:
The vita is a beast. I think it has the better features than the 3DS like trophy support. The device is still too well integrated into the playstation ecosystem to sell low.

It's selling low lol.

Skullwaker said:
Samus Aran said:
I'm pretty sure he's the only one. Not that it matters, we're all guilty for participating.

True. I just wish this would stop because it's pointless. Who cares which one wins? They're not competing with each other.

I think it stems from the number of "Wii U will dominate Vita in 3 months" etc threads that there were just before and after the Wii U launched.

It actually started as Wii U fans creating threads to slate Vita sales. But I agree as I said earlier, apples to oranges comparisons that serve no real purpose other than bragging rights for who has the slightly less minute genetalia.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Skullwaker said:
Samus Aran said:

There is an easy way how you won't see these discussions - Ignore these threads if you don't want to discuss. 

Dr.Vita said:
There is an easy way how you won't see these discussions - Ignore these threads if you don't want to discuss. 

Technically I would still see them, I just wouldn't participate. 

But no, you're right, I just won't give attention to these threads anymore. I'll spend that time working on a 3DS vs Vita thread instead.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread