By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS Vita is outselling Wii U - though Wii U is getting more love from it's developer

mysteryman said:

If you actually read the article, which I'm sure you did, then you'd know that they tested both modes (remote play and via router). With both modes exhibiting unfavourable latency. Meanwhile the gamepad has latency lower than the Wii U connection to many TVs. I believe it is the same for framerate reduction on the Vita, all games are cut to 30fps.

So basically that article is outdated and needs redoing? ;p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
sabastian said:
I love my Vita.
I play it almost everyday.
With the vast amount of free titles that ps+ dishes out every month for the Vita, there is never a shortage of Vita titles to play.

Compile that with the ability of remote play, my Vita gets much play.

Fact to the matter is, the Vita has a far better line up than the Wii U does.

More Original Vita games, more Indie titles, Remote play with PS4 games. No wonder the Vita is selling better.

This! 

Dr.Vita said:
sabastian said:
I love my Vita.
I play it almost everyday.
With the vast amount of free titles that ps+ dishes out every month for the Vita, there is never a shortage of Vita titles to play.

Compile that with the ability of remote play, my Vita gets much play.

Fact to the matter is, the Vita has a far better line up than the Wii U does.

More Original Vita games, more Indie titles, Remote play with PS4 games. No wonder the Vita is selling better.

This! 

I'll remember this thread and bring it back at the end of the year :)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Dr.Vita said:

This! 

You want to bring this thread up because I like the games on PS Vita more than the games on Wii U?

Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:

You want to bring this thread up because I like the games on PS Vita more than the games on Wii U?

No I'll bring it up to prove a very simple point that clyde had earlier in the thread. I don't care about your preferences but I do dislike how you try to use Wii U to bring attention to vita.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Vita is about 1 million or so ahead of Wii U and it launched before it. It's also a handheld and performing far below it's nearest competitor in the land of handhelds. Wii U is failing hard, but at least it was sorta experimental with it's controller, and with support from pretty much only Nintendo.

Both are facing stiff competition. Wii U from two big rivals who have more games, more hardware power, and more advertising clout, while Vita goes up against a far weaker system but it has better selling games, and against mobile which is hurting 3DS as well.

It's too bad. At one point the Vita was the only gaming platform I planned on buying this gen, until it seemed that Sony pretty much gave up on it, and that I found tablets aren't that bad.

Although, whenever I see Vita and Wii U guys fighting over which is in a worst position its like looking at 2 pigs in the sewer arguing over who's covered in more shit. And then they try to show shit on the other to make themselves look less shitty.

TheSpindler said:
Vita is about 1 million or so ahead of Wii U and it launched before it. It's also a handheld and performing far below it's nearest competitor in the land of handhelds. Wii U is failing hard, but at least it was sorta experimental with it's controller, and with support from pretty much only Nintendo.

Both are facing stiff competition. Wii U from two big rivals who have more games, more hardware power, and more advertising clout, while Vita goes up against a far weaker system but it has better selling games, and against mobile which is hurting 3DS as well.

It's too bad. At one point the Vita was the only gaming platform I planned on buying this gen, until it seemed that Sony pretty much gave up on it, and that I found tablets aren't that bad.

Although, whenever I see Vita and Wii U guys fighting over which is in a worst position its like looking at 2 pigs in the sewer arguing over who's covered in more shit. And then they try to show shit on the other to make themselves look less shitty.

Agreed, that's why I'm so tired of these threads.

Samus Aran said:
TheSpindler said:

Wii U vs. Vita

Samus Aran said:

Is Dr.Vita the only one who is making these threads? I can't recall.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Samus Aran said:

Is Dr.Vita the only one who is making these threads? I can't recall.

I'm pretty sure he's the only one. Not that it matters, we're all guilty for participating.