By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Direct Contents Leaked? Delfino Plaza Stage and More!

I don't see the problem with 14 hours for 28 levels. 28 levels is a lot, most level-based shooters have way less than that. Of course if you're na expert it'll take you less time to beat tha game but 14hours is for the average gamer. Besides this game seams to have a puzzle/jumper side to it, not just walk and shot. This alone should grant it more playing time.

I hope it has long (but not too long) creative levels. If it has I'm sure I'll just love it.

Around the Network

I call bull.

Day one purchase for me , but then again it has been the whole time anyway. I plan to buy physical on this one, so hopefully if this leak is true they give a code to people buying in stores as well. If so I'll have a game to give away to someone.

I wish it was true, but I doubt its true. There hasn't been a leak that has been true yet. Wasn't the last leak supposed to add SNES games to the 3DS? That didn't happen so I doubt the authenticity of this leak as well. Its most likely a troll just trying to get everyone hyped and disappointed.

However if true I'm hyped as hell.

alternine said:
Why are they adding Mario Kirby and Donkey Kong levels? Can't Splatoon just be its own thing?

I agree with this. I would rather Splatoon just be completely its own thing.

Around the Network

Sounds extremely fake to me...

I have it pre-ordered at Amazon already. But, I don't own Hyrule Warriors, so I could be tempted to cancel that and pre-order via eShop instead.

Nothing in that sounds unreasonable.

The main reason why I don't think that this is true is that Club Nintendo handled the MK8 game giveaway last year. Unless Nintendo has something else up its sleeve, then there won't be a system to get the codes to people.

Friend and i were just saying nintendo should have themed stages, so hope all of this is true.
hope to confirm whether or not those free game downloads are legit too.

alternine said:
Why are they adding Mario Kirby and Donkey Kong levels? Can't Splatoon just be its own thing?

it will be, thats why those levels are future dlc