By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Direct Contents Leaked? Delfino Plaza Stage and More!

The free game promotion would be so cool, I really want to buy Hyrule Warriors but if I can have it for free, it would be perfect

Around the Network
fory77 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
If its true... Pre-order uncancelled!!!

Was the Jizz-like ink not enough????

Loll its just, some of the news turned me off recently but hey, if this direct turns out to be great, it will give me a hard on once again!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If the free game is true it kind of sucks considering I own all of them except Hyrule Warriors.

Sounds fake.

No way this is real. But if it is, you better believe I'll be buying an external hard drive to download this and get a free game.

bet: lost

Around the Network

I cant believe for a second that Nintendo would be giving 3D world as part of a free game promotion. It's sold near on 4 million units and is most likely legging it out on a weekly basis.

zippy said:
I cant believe for a second that Nintendo would be giving 3D world as part of a free game promotion. It's sold near on 4 million units and is most likely legging it out on a weekly basis.

Last year they gave away New Super Mario Bros. U for free

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Have direct leaks ever been legit? Taking this with a grain of salt!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Have direct leaks ever been legit? Taking this with a grain of salt!

This is the Problem here: Every leak in the past was just fake. But the last one was 95% absolutely right.

But this sounds too good to be true.

Also: I was € NoE in Franktfurt at the Press Event in March, and One Singleplayer Level only last round about 5-10 Minutes, MAX! So 14h can't be true, this is the reason I call this fake. But if true, would be good, so then I know when we can expect the review Codes. :'D

Well they gave DK;TF in Nintendo Club Platinum reward. it is hard to believe in SM3DW for free, but the promotion itself could be real. Also sucks since i have all of those, give me Kirby or Bayo 2 Nintendo!!!

I think it is a fake, but with some good guesses.