By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845
Mr.GameCrazy said:
RolStoppable said:

Let me spell it out for you.

If you remove the Wii U option, your thread will be locked and you will be banned. So the only way you'll get to keep making such prediction threads is if you keep the Wii U option. You are obviously allowed to add the 3DS and Vita to the poll, should you choose to include handhelds as well.

Exactly. If that ever happens, I could just make those kinds of threads myself with all of the options (even though the PS Vita and Wii U aren't very likely to win).

Ok, I'll give it another chance next month.... BUT if the same thing happens next month, where I put a disclaimer and people ignore it, then I will remove it for good and no matter what will not add it back.

Around the Network
super6646 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Exactly. If that ever happens, I could just make those kinds of threads myself with all of the options (even though the PS Vita and Wii U aren't very likely to win).

Ok, I'll give it another chance next month.... BUT if the same thing happens next month, where I put a disclaimer and people ignore it, then I will remove it for good and no matter what will not add it back.

I would just forget about putting a disclaimer on it. Some people are going to ignore it just to tick you off anyway.

Ps4 as usual. It will be the same for june, july, august, september and october.

For november, it will probably go to the Xone except if sony play the joker "300$".

RolStoppable said:
super6646 said:

Ok ok, so I should just let people continue to vote for the wii U, then it never wins, and those people KNOW it won't win, but votes because it feels bad for it. Oh what about the XB1? I've been literally banned because I defended the XB1 and how it could win. There's already been a 1/2 dosen people telling me how they voted for the Wii U because of whatever. But no no I have to keep it because "I have no choice!"

At the time of me writing this post, there are 15 people who voted for the Xbox One. That's 15 too many. You haven't been displeased with that.

And the Wii U has 52 votes, that's 53 too many! If you have no problem with the Wii U having that many, but you have a problem with the XB1 having 15 (and it actually has a chance BTW) then I don't even know what to say!

RolStoppable said:
super6646 said:

And the Wii U has 52 votes, that's 53 too many! If you have no problem with the Wii U having that many, but you have a problem with the XB1 having 15 (and it actually has a chance BTW) then I don't even know what to say!

If the Xbox One had a chance, you would have voted for it.

Besides, I didn't bring up the Xbox One votes because they bother me (they don't). They should bother you though, because in the first post of this thread you said that you don't want any bias here.

Exactly, whats the problem with 4% XB1. Its won an NPD. The Wii U has a 13% vote and it doesn't, so why does it bother you?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
super6646 said:

Exactly, whats the problem with 4% XB1. Its won an NPD. The Wii U has a 13% vote and it doesn't, so why does it bother you?

Oh man, you are really something else. Let's continue this discussion at another time.

In the meantime, I'll report you to the Xbox Empire for voting against the Xbox One. I've heard Saturdays mean seafood dinner.

Lol I'm not even part of the Xbox Empire. #canadamasterrace for life.

Carl2291 said:
super6646 said:

Edit: People voting for Wii U, I hope your ready for the option to be removed next month, as there's no way it should have an 11% vote! So unless the Wii U is outselling the XB1 this month, you say bye bye to the Wii U.

Do you not remember what I said to you in your April thread?

If you do these things, then you do them fairly and without discrimination.

How about this; If you remove the Wii U from the June thread, then I hope that you are ready to be removed from the site again

I don't see this ending well for super6646. 

For May, IMO its not even a contest. The PS4 will easily lead, and it could be with as much as 80k+.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

PS4 will win it in May again.

Hiku said:

Which planetary object will rise in the morning tomorrow?

The Sun:       82    85.42%     ██████████████
The Moon:   2       2.06%      ▌
A fish:           12    12.37%     ██

Loled at this.

OP: The answer is obvious.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P