By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845

The PS4

This is so easy

Around the Network

I voted for the wii u.....

Ryng_Tolu said:
Manlytears said:
PS4 easily.

Not so easy this time...

Don't forget the Batman bundle in June that will eat all PS4 sales in May, and XBO have The Witcher that can little help...

Still think PS4 will win, but not by a huge margin...

PS4 win august despite the Destiny bundle in September

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

What no vote for OUYA?

It will be closer, but PS4 sells the most in May. I don't think we see XB1 beat PS4 until Halo month.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I don't see how The Witcher 3 would help the XB1. It's multiplatform and it's already a known fact that it will run at an higher resolution on PS4. I'd say the XB1 won't win even the week of The Witcher 3 release.

super6646 said:

Edit: People voting for Wii U, I hope your ready for the option to be removed next month, as there's no way it should have an 11% vote! So unless the Wii U is outselling the XB1 this month, you say bye bye to the Wii U.

Do you not remember what I said to you in your April thread?

If you do these things, then you do them fairly and without discrimination.

How about this; If you remove the Wii U from the June thread, then I hope that you are ready to be removed from the site again

If you're removing Wii U from the vote next month, could you add the 3DS to it? It's a handheld console after all. Then again, you're likely referring to home consoles, so it doesn't really matter to me whether or not the 3DS will be added.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
If you're removing Wii U from the vote next month, could you add the 3DS to it? It's a handheld console after all. Then again, you're likely referring to home consoles, so it doesn't really matter to me whether or not the 3DS will be added.

Very well,that could seem fair But no I see no reason in keeping a Wii U option as its never won. 

RolStoppable said:
super6646 said:

Very well,that could seem fair But no I see no reason in keeping a Wii U option as its never won. 

Did you miss this post? I'd say that's a good enough reason to keep the Wii U option.

I'll be adding in the 3DS. If that's a problem... well too bad.