By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845

NPD is mostly a close call each time, what with PS4 having a good value and XB1 being cheaper.

I don't think a lot of these long term predictions will prove true, though. Dropping PS4 to XB1 price will hurt Microsoft.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

45k - 55k advantage in favour of the PS4.

The PS5 Exists. 

super6646 said:
Rafie said:

No one had games that month. Also the Xbox won by a very slight margin. Still, I don't take the win from them. This time PS4 has one game. Although it's remastered, it's one game that I think will give it a slight edge against Xbox. PS4 has won plenty of month where they didn't have games either against Xbox. Xbox won one month pre holiday.

The PS4 had the Mortal Kombat X deal, many thought that would be enough. Lets not let this get to far out of hand, its for July by the way.

Oh that slipped my mind about the marketing deal with MKX. Still, GOW3 is a well respected game that will garner a slight boost, even if it's miniscule. I'm not letting anything get out of hand. Just saying my piece. That's all!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
super6646 said:
Rafie said:

No one had games that month. Also the Xbox won by a very slight margin. Still, I don't take the win from them. This time PS4 has one game. Although it's remastered, it's one game that I think will give it a slight edge against Xbox. PS4 has won plenty of month where they didn't have games either against Xbox. Xbox won one month pre holiday.

The PS4 had the Mortal Kombat X deal, many thought that would be enough. Lets not let this get to far out of hand, its for July by the way.

Oh that slipped my mind about the marketing deal with MKX. Still, GOW3 is a well respected game that will garner a slight boost, even if it's miniscule. I'm not letting anything get out of hand. Just saying my piece. That's all!

Ok. Even so, it seems the XB1 is getting a decent amount of votes. Wii U is obviously mostly trolls though .

It's cool. Hopefully they will win (XB1). I don't mind at all. Heck, I hope Nintendo takes it this time.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
super6646 said:
Rafie said:
super6646 said:
Rafie said:

Ok. Even so, it seems the XB1 is getting a decent amount of votes. Wii U is obviously mostly trolls though .

I think the WU will sell over 100k in June NPD.