By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845
Ryng_Tolu said:
XBO will win.
And i'm shocked like in my prediction thread, only 3 guys (without me) think XBO will win... there is some reason for say PS4 > XBO ???
Not only, some people also predict that PS4 will up April to May... how?
May is a lower month, and is the last month before BatMan bundle... last year PS4 WITH WATCH DOGS was down April to May... how can this time be up???

Of course i expect a close month, but still...

Personally, I can predict that the XB1 will win May, July, August, October, November, and December. The PS4 will win June and September.

Around the Network
super6646 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
XBO will win.
And i'm shocked like in my prediction thread, only 3 guys (without me) think XBO will win... there is some reason for say PS4 > XBO ???
Not only, some people also predict that PS4 will up April to May... how?
May is a lower month, and is the last month before BatMan bundle... last year PS4 WITH WATCH DOGS was down April to May... how can this time be up???

Of course i expect a close month, but still...

Personally, I can predict that the XB1 will win May, July, August, October, November, and December. The PS4 will win June and September.

I think will be some like...

PS4 will win June by a huge margin. (Batman will be huge for PS4)

PS4 will win July by a little margin. (GoW remaster will move some console, but not a sistem seller, like TLOU last year)

XBO will win August by a little margin. (Madden for XBO, and pre price drop month for PS4)

PS4 will win September by abissal margin. (Metal Gear and PS4 price drop)

XBO will win October by a huge margin. (Halo5)

XBO will win November by a huge margin. (Gears remastered, Tomb Raider, XBO price drop, huge Black Friday)

XBO will win December by a little margin.

2015 total will be really close... maybe PS4 but by seriusly a little margin.

Ryng_Tolu said:
super6646 said:

PS4 will win June by a huge margin.

PS4 will win July by a little margin.

XBO will win August by a little margin. (Madden market, and pre price drop month for PS4)

PS4 will win September by abissal margin.

XBO will win October by a huge margin.

XBO will win November by a huge margin.

I just want to ask about July, because it seems like the worst month of the year for gaming, and the ps4 has nothing going for it.

super6646 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

PS4 will win June by a huge margin.

PS4 will win July by a little margin.

XBO will win August by a little margin. (Madden market, and pre price drop month for PS4)

PS4 will win September by abissal margin.

XBO will win October by a huge margin.

XBO will win November by a huge margin.

I just want to ask about July, because it seems like the worst month of the year for gaming, and the ps4 has nothing going for it.

On July will release God Of War III remastered for PS4. will not a Sistem Seller, but will help PS4 to win.

Ryng_Tolu said:
super6646 said:

On July will release God Of War III remastered for PS4. will not a Sistem Seller, but will help PS4 to win.

Eeeh, I'd wait and see. I'm not so sure people are going to buy a PS4 just for that, but we'll wait till July before arguing about it again ;).

Around the Network

Xbox doesn't have anything in July really. PS4 more than likely will win that month.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
Xbox doesn't have anything in July really. PS4 more than likely will win that month.

Same as April. The XB1 had nothing, but still won.

But what does xbo have to win in July either? You can't just push by the fact that ryng has provided a game that might push ps4 to win that month against xbo. Like what is xbo offering in July or are you just now assuming that xbo wins by default?

super6646 said:
Rafie said:

No one had games that month. Also the Xbox won by a very slight margin. Still, I don't take the win from them. This time PS4 has one game. Although it's remastered, it's one game that I think will give it a slight edge against Xbox. PS4 has won plenty of month where they didn't have games either against Xbox. Xbox won one month pre holiday.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
super6646 said:

No one had games that month. Also the Xbox won by a very slight margin. Still, I don't take the win from them. This time PS4 has one game. Although it's remastered, it's one game that I think will give it a slight edge against Xbox. PS4 has won plenty of month where they didn't have games either against Xbox. Xbox won one month pre holiday.

The PS4 had the Mortal Kombat X deal, many thought that would be enough. Lets not let this get to far out of hand, its for July by the way.