By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845

ps4 190k
xb1 140k
wii u: 50k

Around the Network

PS4 will win, but it'll be an interesting month. I think XB1 will be really close to it with the help of The Witcher. I'm also aware that it's the release month of Splatoon + Wii U Bunduru. So I think all 3 will do pretty good, and that's amazing. <3

PS4: 150k
XB1: 130k
Wii U: 85k

3DS: 120k
Vita: 20k

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Protendo said:
super6646 said:

No, I'll just add put the 3DS there. That way there isn't any trolling.

Your going to add a handheld to a consol poll, and you think their won't be trolling?

The 3DS is a handheld console so there's nothing wrong with putting it in a poll.

RolStoppable said:

But he's such a funny user and I want him to stay around. He needs to be protected from himself.

Isn't it too late for that? I mean, look at his signature, with those six month bets we won't be seeing Patrick Star in a long time.

3DS

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

If you're adding the Wii U, why not add the 3DS, the 360, the PS3, the OUYA, the Atari Flashback 5 and so on...?

Being beat this much, I wonder what deals Microsoft going to come out with this November £199 $230 with 4 free games and a years gold subscription?? Its quite sad they have to do that to stand a chance of "winning" a month

phinch1 said:
Being beat this much, I wonder what deals Microsoft going to come out with this November £199 $230 with 4 free games and a years gold subscription?? Its quite sad they have to do that to stand a chance of "winning" a month

Personally, as long as they stay close to the PS4 in the US and UK, and win big in the holidays, I think Microsoft will eventually close the gap in the two countries.

PS4
(But voted Wii U ^^)

OP: Nobody ever wins when fighting message board politics.