By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845
Hiku said:

Which planetary object will rise in the morning tomorrow?

The Sun:       82    85.42%     ██████████████
The Moon:   2       2.06%      ▌
A fish:           12    12.37%     ██

LOL

Around the Network
Paatar said:
uran10 said:

Thiis, so much this.

Legit though, if he is going to get rid of the Wii U option due to it "not winning 2nd place" he should get rid of Xbox One due to it "not getting first place"

Let's face it, PS4 is most likely always going to be first with Xbox One second and Wii U third. So all in all, what is the point of this thread in the first place.

The Wii U is getting 10% of the vote, the XB1 is getting 4%. I can understand the XB1 having 4%, but if the Wii U is at a similar number. I'm not joking about getting rid of the Wii U option, as its NEVER won an NPD and is getting almost 11% of the vote.

super6646 said:
Paatar said:

Legit though, if he is going to get rid of the Wii U option due to it "not winning 2nd place" he should get rid of Xbox One due to it "not getting first place"

Let's face it, PS4 is most likely always going to be first with Xbox One second and Wii U third. So all in all, what is the point of this thread in the first place.

The Wii U is getting 10% of the vote, the XB1 is getting 4%. I can understand the XB1 having 4%, but if the Wii U is at a similar number. I'm not joking about getting rid of the Wii U option, as its NEVER won an NPD and is getting almost 11% of the vote.

So? no one really cares you know. PS4 will win, 3DS or Xbo will take second.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
super6646 said:
Paatar said:

No I care because it isn't suppose to be bias! I may as well take the wii U off and add 3ds or nothing to it. This is why I didn't add a Wii U option in other months, and its the reason I won't be adding it again!

Nintendo 64 will win the May NPD.

Around the Network
super6646 said:
uran10 said:

No I care because it isn't suppose to be bias! I may as well take the wii U off and add 3ds or nothing to it. This is why I didn't add a Wii U option in other months, and its the reason I won't be adding it again!

I have a better idea. I suggest that you make threads that promote more discussion rather than asking a question in which its answer is obvious.

Soundwave said:
Nintendo 64 will win the May NPD.

If you talk about N64 in 1996, yes, because N64 was at 160,000 in May 1996, and PS4 will be under 150,000...

super6646 said:
uran10 said:

people are trolling you because you have shown massiv antinintendo bias  with those threads the last months.

Why do you care if there's bias? You should know very well the answer to your question, regardless of the options you put on the poll. You may erase the Xbox One option for what it's worth. If you think there's a reason to believe that the Xbox One could win the month you should at least explain your point of view in the op.

There are only two reasons threads like this are posted.

The first is a Playstation fan rubbing it in Xbox fans' faces.

The second is an Xbox fan lying to him/herself.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames