By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845

Oh, almost forgot my prediction!
PS4: 145,000
XBO: 110,000
WiiU: 50,000

3DS: 120,000
Vita: 15,000

Around the Network

If trends continue it will likely be PS4.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

RolStoppable said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Oh, almost forgot my prediction!
PS4: 145,000
XBO: 110,000
WiiU: 50,000

3DS: 120,000
Vita: 15,000

145k for the leading console seems crazy low.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... we will see any way, but for now i'm go with this prediction.

If will sell better than i expect in April NPD (so, more than 175,000), i will chance my prediction.

Voted Wii U to get on your nerves. xD

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

lol it's funny Wii U is getting more votes than XBO but not surprising. I don't think Wii U will even beat XBO. I'm pretty sure Wii U will never will a NPD month.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

PS4, whenever there's 3rd parties it will help PS4 more than Xbone.

Ali_16x said:

lol it's funny Wii U is getting more votes than XBO but not surprising. I don't think Wii U will even beat XBO. I'm pretty sure Wii U will never will a NPD month.

The people have spoken, they're bias. I'll be removing it next month if it keeps this pace.

super6646 said:
Ali_16x said:

The people have spoken, they're bias. I'll be removing it next month if it keeps this pace.

In thi case, you will remove XBO if will be still in second place?  Or maybe is better say third? Because 3DS will probabily beat him again...

What games are going to be released in May for both consoles? It seems that every time a big multi-platform console launches, regardless of advertisements, it benefits the PS4 more in sales. Also The Witcher 3 seems like a game that would be more inclined to PS gamers rather than Xbox ones.

Edit:

List of PS4 games to be released for May(All release dates are US):

[Disclaimer from Source: The following list is subject to change and they’ll be additions throughout the month, including numerous indie games that do not have fixed release dates.]

Omega Quintet

Wolfeinstein: The Old Blood 

Ether One 

Project CARS 

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Toren 

Farming Simulator 15 

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 

NASCAR 15 

Magicka 2 

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Source: http://www.psu.com/feature/26651/New-PS4-PS3-PS-Vita-game-releases-%E2%80%93-May-2015

Hiku said:

Which planetary object will rise in the morning tomorrow?

The Sun:       82    85.42%     ██████████████
The Moon:   2       2.06%      ▌
A fish:           12    12.37%     ██

Lmao

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3