By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 43 Days to E3 - 8 Press Conferences. Could This be the Best/Biggest E3 Ever?

don't get hyped....don't get hyped...don't get hype...don't get hype...

....HHHHHHHHYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Biggest? YES
Best? Will have to wait and see. Definitely cant be worse than last years E3 thats for sure.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

It seems like people are already getting overexcited for E3, but that's understandable. It should be a great event and I'm looking forward to it immensely, but I'm not going to get carried away...

Nintendo will be my most interested, but now Zelda isn't there perhaps Sony or MS could "steal" it. Still, sure there will be plenty to keep me occupied!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

With VR & AR this could be the biggest for me if they show real good game for this !

Don't know about the best, but I know I will enjoy it. It's easy to if you keep your expectations in check. 2 or 3 new games that look good from each conference is enough for me.

Around the Network

Most anticipated conference

1 - Sony

2 - Square enix

3 - Nintendo

4 - Ubisoft

5 - Bethesda

6 - EA

7 - Microsoft

8 - PC gaming

I hope so! Last year didn't live up to expectations at all.

I think it'll be bad with not much be excited about.

Okay ofc my most anticpated is the Nintendo showcase/conference, and i hope to see Metroid, but tbh i think we will first see it next years E3. So i hope to see then Paper Mario For Wii U, a new pokemon game for Wii U, can be pokken fighters aswell. Star Fox Wii U reveal, More news about DLC and games we already know of. Also a bit more 3DS games, but i want more Wii U

The best possible announcements:

Microsoft: Banjo 3 (ain't gonna happen)
Sony: The Last Guardian (ain't gonna happen)
Nintendo: Metroid Prime 4 (ain't gonna happen)

But we will see sequels to Knack, Ryse, and Wii Music so get ready for that.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!