By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 43 Days to E3 - 8 Press Conferences. Could This be the Best/Biggest E3 Ever?

Bethesda having their own press conference basically confirms Doom and Fallout reveals.  If its not Fallout its gonna be the next Elder Scrolls, but I think Fallout is more likely and I expect Dishonored 2.  SE have so many AAA games to reveal/update its not surprise they are having their own E3.  I think SE has more AAA games being developed atm than any other publisher that we know of.  Gonna be a good E3.

Around the Network

they will talk the talk but not show off the golden fork.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

It might be the best E3 in a long time and you know what's really awesome? I might very well not be able to watch most of it live this year. -.-

I'll have to try and avoid spoilers and watch the streams later, that's going to suck.

As usual, I`m hoping for the best at E3 this year, and every year... : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I assume in the Sony conference, they will step into the stage, get applauded like no other and then leave the stage and win E3.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

im quite excited for it, i want to see project Horizon and we might see Fallout 4 and many other great announcements.

It'll be a great E3, not sure it'll be the "best" though.

And I am leaving a lot of games out like; Mad Max, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Street Fighter V and so on.

Also, I didn't add anything to Nintendo and PC Gaming Show as I haven't got the first clue to which games they will show.

I think Sony will be the best conference this year. I'm pretty down this year for MS and Nintendo is probably going to boring like always. (imo)

DerNebel said:
It might be the best E3 in a long time and you know what's really awesome? I might very well not be able to watch most of it live this year. -.-

I'll have to try and avoid spoilers and watch the streams later, that's going to suck.

In all seriousness, you will have a hard time.