By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 43 Days to E3 - 8 Press Conferences. Could This be the Best/Biggest E3 Ever?

June 14th - Bethesda

June 15th - Microsoft*
June 15th - EA*
June 15th - Ubisoft*
June 15th - Sony*

June 16th - Square Enix
June 16th - Nintendo*
June 16th - PC Gaming Show

*Not official dates, but given their history, I think it is safe to assume these will be the dates of the conferences.

What are your expectations for each press conference and which is your most anticipated?

Around the Network

Hopefully! Specially with SE and Bethesda attending for the first time, its gonna be epic

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hopefully another jam packed Nintendo digital event and tons of treehouse gameplay footage to follow.

I don't know about the best, but it will definitely be an eventful three days.

1. Nintendo
2. Sony
3. Microsoft
4. Bethesda
5. Ubisoft
6. EA
7. Square Enix
8. Watching paint dry

Around the Network

Could it be? Sure....but I think that quite often going into E3 it seems

I'm just gonna wait and see what happens

dis gon b gud

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It will definitely be a great E3, can't wait to see what all of them have to offer.

Ohhhhhhh lordy. This is the hardest part of the year. Even harder than Christmas time!

I'm pretty excited! Can't wait to see what new games these companies have to offer and showcase

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]