By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playtonic (Former Rare Developers) Unveils Their Dynamic Duo: Yooka-Laylee

teigaga said:
Game in motion with awesome music.

Got some *serious* Banjo-Kazooie vibes with that music. Nice.

Around the Network

Amazing!!! I love this game ind its not even made yet :d

RolStoppable said:
Smeags said:
RolStoppable said:
Underwhelming. I didn't have high hopes for this, but still...

We all wanted those tight yellow shorts, but fate is a cruel mistress.

I hope they have a good reason for a chameleon+bat combo. It just seems so random and their names as well as their design isn't exactly inspiring.

Oh god, it just hit me. There's a chameleon because this is going to be a stealth game. I am out.

Sorry but their names are not random. It´s YOOKA-LAYLEE wich is pronounced: Ooh-Koo-Leh-Leh. A clear resemblance to Ukulele.

Pascal and Stitch

It's not terribly original, is it?

Could still be a great game with some old Rare talent behind the wheel (pun intended since I hate the industry).

Around the Network

I liked, both have racial skills that could be cool to see. Let's hope.

The bat looks like Stitch...

Anyway, Im excited for this

Oh I just got it! Yooka Laylee...Ukulele..duh

I hate to say it, but I think the designs for Yooka and Laylee are terrible... :

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I am on the fence about this. We are going either find out why this genre died or see the rebirth of it. A Hat in Time looks amazing too. So if this and AHIT are both great then maybe we can see a small genre revival.

I wish THQ or Eidos (not Square) were still around. I could see one of them publishing this game.