By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - James Bond doesn't want to use Sony phones.. cause he only wants the best

In other news Casting for the next bond has begun. Who will be up for grabs?

Around the Network

That's actually hilarious, given Sony's involvement with the production.

Mike_L said:
huge list

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/97911-box-office-results-skyfall-becomes-sonys-highest-grossing-film-ever

James Bond is HUGE outside of the US.. Skyfall is Sony highest grossing film ever..surely they expect a lot for the sequel..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

DonFerrari said:
Sony could also say they only accept the best and fire both and the shitheads that allowed this to happen.

And Samsung phones are the best in what world? Compared to Sony's Z line they have nothing even close.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
How about, use the phone or use the f'n door! It's Sony's movie and crybaby actors can be replaced.

Daniel Craig is far from being a crybaby actor or an expendable asset to Sony Pictures. And after all... this is all business and I'm sure the company didn't take it personal.

Although you should know that Skyfall is the single true success story for Sony Pictures in the past 5 years or so. Sam Mendes/ Daniel Craig can do whatever they want.

yeah right Galaxy over Z series... now i m worried for specter.. I wish nolan takes up bond 25

taus90 said:
yeah right Galaxy over Z series... now i m worried for specter.. I wish nolan takes up bond 25

You would prefer Nolan spending the next 3 years preparing a movie that we've already seen many times already but with slight modifications instead of something more original and creative?

Mordred11 said:
taus90 said:

You would prefer Nolan spending the next 3 years preparing a movie that we've already seen many times already but with slight modifications instead of something more original and creative?

I understand nolans original work would be better over bond.. but i love the way he handles negative characters, and Bond movies tend to thrive on them.. it wont be a dissappointment either

What better way, to show investors that scrapping pretty much all models of Xperia phones, and move to making a single Playstation Phone and get out of placement in Movies that have nothing to do with Sony Mobile, and instead Move the Phones in a new Direction.. Gaming! Take the 50 Million from Samsung I say.

Kill the xperia Line and make only One Smartphone Water resistant , shockproof, built with 4G LTE CDMA and GSM Unlocked a OCTO core big little ARM15/ARM7 and a powerful SGX GPU with 8 to 16 Core's combined with 8GB of ram/4GB of Video Ram. With SD card and PSVita Game and Mem card support running ANDROID, AND PSVita OS.

And make the screen 5.5 To 6.5" Screen and HDMI out with DS3/DS4 Game pad native to the Smartphone and Market..Market..Market the hell out of the Phone!

Sony- let them have the Best Phone for a Movie, while we make the Best Phone for Gaming!

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.