By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - James Bond doesn't want to use Sony phones.. cause he only wants the best

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

I dunmo, because he just doesn't want to? Maybe he considers Sony phones trash, and doesn't want to be seen using it

Poor dude , gaining millions doing bond movies and having to use a sony phone on a movie, he will be less  man cause people that goes to the movies cares about that stuff :(

Next time my company gives gives me a laptop for work from Asus brand i am going to cry and ask a Apple laptop cause i dont want to be seen using that lame Asus, i cant wait to see the reaction of my boss.

It's a good thing you're very replaceable, unlike Daniel Craig.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
Mirson said:
NobleTeam360 said:
So the movie is being made by Sony but they have to pay to put their own phone in their movie? Lmao, how does that work?

I'm confused by this as well. Pretty funny though. Surely they'll fix this mishap in the future.

Anyways, I had no idea people would get so emotional over a phone comment. I don't know which phone is the best, but Sony hasn't been the best in a while and that isn't limited to just phones. And Daniel Craig has been pretty good as Bond; I didn't like it when they first cast him, but he proved me wrong.

Samsung knocked it out of the park with the S6. Samsung has far more money at stake by appealing to international markets than Sony does. Sony has no chance of taking marketshare away from Samsung or Apple.

Love this thing :D