By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - James Bond doesn't want to use Sony phones.. cause he only wants the best

bananaking21 said:
Lol hilarious. See two things are helarious, one is jim refusing the sony phone and two is that he thinks that a piece of shit samsung is "the best"

Amen, brother. After years of using all Samsung phones, I have come to absolutely loathe their hardware. 

Around the Network

damn sony but burnt bad,haha

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
damn sony but burnt bad,haha

yeah, soooo burnt, when the going rate for product placement marketing for a freaking Bond film, that Samsung is willing to pay 50 Million just to market the new phone that a sony Movie will be showing? Yeah Sony is so burnt.. Meanwhile Sony say's put on some sun tan oil, and roll in the trucks of Money, because next film if this does better than the last film did you bet that going rate for product placement may be going to go Up. 

Roll in the trucks with all that Samsung  Cash!

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

pitzy272 said:
bananaking21 said:
Lol hilarious. See two things are helarious, one is jim refusing the sony phone and two is that he thinks that a piece of shit samsung is "the best"

Amen, brother. After years of using all Samsung phones, I have come to absolutely loathe their hardware. 

every person i know who has used a samsung then used something else says the same thing. their phones are horrible and LG, HTC, Nokia and Sony all offer vastly supperior phones. yeah, Samsung might have a longer spec cheat, but its rubbish when it comes to everyday use. 

good job sony, swim in all that samsung money.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, let's fire an A-list actor over a piece of product placement most people wouldn't even notice.

yes, sony should do what every whiny actor want , treat them like princess and bend over at every little stupid thing they want.

Sony certainly won't react as emotionally as you have.

Ah Sony. You should not have let this happen.

I've heard Danial craig regretted the bond movies, i guess he wanted a earlier *end on his contract*

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

So the movie is being made by Sony but they have to pay to put their own phone in their movie? Lmao, how does that work?

NobleTeam360 said:
So the movie is being made by Sony but they have to pay to put their own phone in their movie? Lmao, how does that work?

yeah thats pretty funny 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick