By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - James Bond doesn't want to use Sony phones.. cause he only wants the best

setsunatenshi said:
gatito said:

Yeah but Skyfall is #10 at the WW box office, the Bond franchise is best moneymaker they've got right now in their movie division. Their phones on the other hand are embarassing.

please explain why their phones are embarassing, I would love to know your reason to say that.

I own a Z2 btw.

I bought that Xperia with the light stripe and it was trash.

Around the Network

how can they not use a nokia`? those fuckers are bulletproof

curl-6 said:
Ruler said:
They should fire him

Yeah, let's fire an A-list actor over a piece of product placement most people wouldn't even notice.

Actors are the most overratee people on earth. Ther are countless people who can do his job

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, let's fire an A-list actor over a piece of product placement most people wouldn't even notice.

Actors are the most overratee people on earth. Ther are countless people who can do his job

You may think so, but corporations tend not to share this view.

curl-6 said:
Ruler said:

Thats why they burn so much money because they are dumb and believe in marketing which costs countless money. And given that movies are voice acted in many different languages there is even less of skill needed from actors these days.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

Thats why they burn so much money because they are dumb and believe in marketing which costs countless money. And given that movies are voice acted in many different languages there is even less of skill needed from actors these days.

Marketing is very important, you only have to look at Wii U's sales to see that.

curl-6 said:
Ruler said:

Marketing is very important, you only have to look at Wii U's sales to see that.

Wii-U has a bad name and is overpriced thanks to the gamepad, thats why its failing not because it lacks EA games.

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

Wii-U has a bad name and is overpriced thanks to the gamepad, thats why its failing not because it lacks EA games.

I never said that.

You're saying that marketing is not important. If you were in charge of Sony, would you pull all advertisements?

bananaking21 said:
pitzy272 said:

Amen, brother. After years of using all Samsung phones, I have come to absolutely loathe their hardware. 

every person i know who has used a samsung then used something else says the same thing. their phones are horrible and LG, HTC, Nokia and Sony all offer vastly supperior phones. yeah, Samsung might have a longer spec cheat, but its rubbish when it comes to everyday use. 

Totally agree. And every "big innovation" I've seen them tout has been a joke.

I only had one Sony phone. It was outdated when I bought it, but I still had less problems with it than I did my Samsung phones. The 2 most recent Samsung phones I owned were the top of the line models in 2011/2012. They both would glitch so bad and so often I wanted to smash them. I have since switched to Apple, and I'm so much happier. 

I truly am baffled at the popularity of Samsung phones. I have owned I think 6 different models from about 2004 to 2012, and every single model had massive glitches and inexcusable issues. So Samsung's popularity actually irritates me lol. 

pitzy272 said:

I truly am baffled at the popularity of Samsung phones. I have owned I think 6 different models from about 2004 to 2012, and every single model had massive glitches and inexcusable issues. So Samsung's popularity actually irritates me lol. 

If they each had inexcusable issues, why did you keep buying them 6 times over 8 years?