By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Playoffs 2015 NBA FINALS. Warriors win Series 4-2!

WHO WILL WIN THE NBA FINALS?

Golden State Warriors 53 66.25%

Cleveland Cavaliers 27 33.75%

Total:80
amp316 said:
Chris Hu said:

I'm pretty sure that is not the only reason he picked the Cavs.

Barkley was also the guy that said that his Suns were going to beat the Bulls because God wanted them to win.

And for your comment earlier in this thread about me being clueless about sports; I am the guy that won the VGC Prediction League Super Bowl while I am not even sure if you made the playoffs.

I might not have been one of the best players in that league but I picked the Super Bowl right.  As far as the big picture goes that is really all that matters at the end.  I would have won a nice chunck of change if I where a betting man.

Around the Network

Curry finally plays a great game and my Warriors in 6 prediction from before the Conference Finals is still alive.

LBJ went off, even in the 4th. Cavs just could not stop GS in the 4th. Curry played very well.

There is still a good chance this series goes 7. Game 6 is at Cavs home court.

I wish they would also do a triple OT with the final winning shot coming from half court. LOL!

Yeah, that's just me and my crazy fantasy Basketball. xD

Chris Hu said:
amp316 said:

So this Warriors team would be the most overrated since the Warriors in '75?  Even if this is true (I'm not saying that it is), the Warriors have had a better run than ALL of Cleveland sports in the last 40 years. 

I see that you are still bitter that the Cavs knocked the Bulls out the playoffs. 

Nah.  I didn't expect the Bulls to beat the Cavs.  They will never accomplish anything as long as Derrick "China Doll" Rose is on the team.  They need to blow the whole thing up and rebuild around Jimmy Butler.  They shouldn't have fired Tom Thibodeau...  

Anyways, what do I have to be bitter about?  I'm from Chicago and we have the best team in American professional sports, the Chicago Blackhawks.  3 titles in 6 years baby! 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

2014-2015 NBA Champions:
The Golden State Warriors!

Game. Set. Match. Oh wait... wrong sport haha

Looking back to April a few of you called Warriors in 6... Color me impressed

While Golden State didn't play as well as they probably should have the first 3 games of the series, the last 3 they were really good.

Meh. They beat a gimped up Cleveland team, so they don't deserve it. And the Cavs beat a gimped up bunch of losers too, so they didn't deserve it either. In fact, looking at the league as a whole, no one deserves to win the championship this year. So I hereby annul yesterday's results, and declare that last year's Spurs team is hereby awarded the 2015 championship.

noname2200 said:
Meh. They beat a gimped up Cleveland team, so they don't deserve it. And the Cavs beat a gimped up bunch of losers too, so they didn't deserve it either. In fact, looking at the league as a whole, no one deserves to win the championship this year. So I hereby annul yesterday's results, and declare that last year's Spurs team is hereby awarded the 2015 championship.

the team that was knocked out in the first round deserves the championship?  Really?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X