By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Playoffs 2015 NBA FINALS. Warriors win Series 4-2!

WHO WILL WIN THE NBA FINALS?

Golden State Warriors 53 66.25%

Cleveland Cavaliers 27 33.75%

Total:80
Chris Hu said:
Spurs looking good I'm thinking they will dispatch the Clippers in five.

Damn I was hoping the Clippers would put up more of a fight. I guess not

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
Chasesdaddy84 said:
Love reading everyone's responses and opinions!! Some good stuff here. Scisca, it's hard to disagree with any of what you said... Although the Spurs were spunky and looked a lot fresher even 2 months ago.. They look a little sluggish and we are only in round 1. That series might go 7 games which I think the Warriors would love. If the Spurs do win that series let's not forget, I'm pretty sure they play the winner of the Grizzlies Trail Blazers series (dont quote me on that but I'm pretty sure). The Warriors play the winner of the Rockets Mavs series. So the Spurs have a ways to go, and if the Warriors sweep round 1 and 2 in 4 games.. they will have A LOT more rest than most of the other teams heading into the conference finals in the East and West.

Then again I bet none of this happens... It never happens how I think lol So... Let's say Spurs beat the Clippers in 6, sweep the 2nd round, beat the Warriors in the Western Conference Finals, and Pop and company beat LeBron again in the Finals and Tim Duncan goes off into the sunset. That version sounds kinda fun actually.

Heh, guess the Spurs didn't look all that sluggish yesterday, did they? They are unbelievable, at this point they are my clear favorites, cause I just can't force myself to bet against them. They are doing all the right things.

The Warriors are the ones to play Grizzlies next round, Houston will face the SAS/LAC winner. No matter how good Rockets are, it's scary to have to face the Grizz in a best of 7, so I think Warriors are at a disadvantage here. I already feel sorry for Curry. Remember that one Asik screen? I'd expect him to get even more banged up.

When it comes to the Bulls, I guess you guys are right. Thibs know how to play D, but he kills his players with minutes they play and knows nothing about offence. No wonder the front office forced a time limit for players this season. I remember people being mad it, but I think it's a good decision. He isn't reasonable. Look what Pop is doing, look what Wade was undergoing in Miami the last couple of years. Thibs does none of that, so no wonder he gets different results.

Washington is impressive. My homeboy got 24 pts, 13 rebs, 5 assists and 4 blocks Go Gortat! I think they are getting as good as they can this season. Not sure if they can take down the Hawks, but they probably can't get much better. Pity they traded Miller for Sessions, a downgrade if I ever saw one. The old vet was giving them big time minutes from the bench and allowed to play a different game (those post-up moves!).

Cleveland - Bulls is going to be an interesting series I hope Bulls can step up and make it a long one.

To sum up, SAS - LAC is the only series that still has some question marks? Not big ones considering the last game, but hey, let's give LAC the benefit of the doubt. They may still take a game from San Antonio and at least make it interesting.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Damn didn't expect the Bucks to pull that one out! #Fearthedeer #Bucksin7

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

A question. I know I'm biased, because my homie Gortat (yeah, we're from the same neighbourhood and used to play ball together in the same field ) is playing for the Wizz, but... Don't you think that Hawks are actually absolutely mortal at this point? I mean, had Deron made that shot in game 2 it might as well have been a 2:1 Nets' lead by now. Atlanta doesn't all that intimidating any more. And let's face it, Wizz took it to another level these Playoffs, they are stepping up and the flaky team from the end of the regular season is nowhere to be seen. So... Is it only me and my bias (which I' trying to control), or do the Wizzards actually have a big chance of making it to the Conference Finals? I hope they can finish the deal today and get enough rest before they face off Atlanta.

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Scisca said:

A question. I know I'm biased, because my homie Gortat (yeah, we're from the same neighbourhood and used to play ball together in the same field ) is playing for the Wizz, but... Don't you think that Hawks are actually absolutely mortal at this point? I mean, had Deron made that shot in game 2 it might as well have been a 2:1 Nets' lead by now. Atlanta doesn't all that intimidating any more. And let's face it, Wizz took it to another level these Playoffs, they are stepping up and the flaky team from the end of the regular season is nowhere to be seen. So... Is it only me and my bias (which I' trying to control), or do the Wizzards actually have a big chance of making it to the Conference Finals? I hope they can finish the deal today and get enough rest before they face off Atlanta.

The Hawks were always a team to be uncertain about and the Wizards are definitely playing like we expected them to before the year started. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat them in the next round. However, whoever wins out of Chicago and Cleveland will most likely get to the Finals.

Around the Network

I'm glad that the Nets won at least one game since I really like Lionel Hollins and I think he got a raw deal with the Grizzlies.

Nice sweep by the Wizards I don't think the Raptors will be in the playoffs next year since I'm pretty sure the Pacers will be back in the playoffs next year. Also the Love injury pretty much made it a lot easier for the Bulls to make it to the finals.

I honestly think the Wizards could beat Atlanta in a series. I wouldn't have said that before the playoffs started, but they've been great so far.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I honestly think the Wizards could beat Atlanta in a series. I wouldn't have said that before the playoffs started, but they've been great so far.

I'm glad I'm not the only one saying this. I mean, it would be too much to say that Wizz are the favourites, but they sure have a chance at this point and it looks like all semis are going to be very exciting. It seems it's a general thing that so many top teams look a big winded, while the lower seeds look sprite. GSW swept the Pelicans, but that wasn't any real domination, as you'd come to expect. Obviously, if Conley doesn't get well, the Grizz won't stand a chance, but if he heals his face and his foot, who knows. All in all I think it's for the better that his face injury causes him not to play, cause his foot will feel that much better for the Warriors. The Blazers are done with or without him.

What I like (as a Wizz fan) is that at this point the Wizz are already getting prepared for the Hawks, they are resting, training, watching videos of Atlanta, while Hawks have at least two games still ahead of them! This is going to be a very interesting series, I'm really curious about the match-ups. Will they manage to keep playing Pierce at the 4? Or is Millsap too much for him to handle? Will Gortat manage to hold his own against a smaller and more agile Horford? Cause Nene is struggling and is probably the only player who took a step back when compared to last year. And I'm wondering who they're gonna put on Korver, is it going to be Beal or Otto? Will be fun to watch That is, if Atlanta manages to take down Nets...

And when it comes to Chicago - Cavs, if the Bull fail to take game 1 with Love and J.R. out of the lineup, they won't stand a chance in the series. They absolutely have to gain home court advantage in the first game. If they lose it, the Cavs will take them down.

Oh, and LAC-SAS - hell yeah!! Take it all the way to game 7, guys!!

I cant believe the Bucks are actually coming back. If the Bulls lose this series it will be one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA history.

- Max Payne 3