By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Playoffs 2015 NBA FINALS. Warriors win Series 4-2!

WHO WILL WIN THE NBA FINALS?

Golden State Warriors 53 66.25%

Cleveland Cavaliers 27 33.75%

Total:80

It's bullshit that the Spurs and Clippers are playing in the first round. They're two of the best teams in the league and one of them is going to be eliminated in the first round.

Around the Network

i think the ultimate question is can a team as dumb as the clippers win a series or maybe a title?

seinsmeld said:
i think the ultimate question is can a team as dumb as the clippers win a series or maybe a title?

Probably not to be honest. I just find it hard to believe a team that mostly plays iso in clutch time will be able to win the championship. Very few teams have been able to do that and they've had some of the greatest players of all-time.

What a series. Even up to the last minute it was great.

It's just a shame this had to be a first round matchup.

That buzzer going off was very suspicious though lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Both the Clippers and the Bulls had easy victories yesterday. The Clippers win was more impressive though since they won without CP3.

Chris Hu said:
Both the Clippers and the Bulls had easy victories yesterday. The Clippers win was more impressive though since they won without CP3.

I don't think the Bulls win was easy and history is against them too. lol!

But I agree, no one saw that Clippers win. That was impressive without CP3.

tiffac said:
Chris Hu said:

I don't think the Bulls win was easy and history is against them too. lol!

But I agree, no one saw that Clippers win. That was impressive without CP3.

The Bulls will win that series in six or less would have been different with Love but without him the Cavs don't have enough man power to beat the Bulls.

Wizards and Hawks looking very sloppy.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Wizards and Hawks looking very sloppy.

Well the Hawks won today because Wall wasn't playing still think that the Wizards have good chance of winning that series as long as they take care of their home court.