By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Playoffs 2015 NBA FINALS. Warriors win Series 4-2!

WHO WILL WIN THE NBA FINALS?

Golden State Warriors 53 66.25%

Cleveland Cavaliers 27 33.75%

Total:80

Cleveland couldn't have asked for an easier path to the Finals. Atlanta, for some reason, is being pushed to the limit by Brooklyn and the Bucks are coming back against the Bulls.

Around the Network

Wow. I have to say I didn't see yesterdays scores coming. All upsets. While the Blazers don't stand a chance in the long run, the Bucks are still kicking and the Nets can start thinking about winning this series. I really like the Bucks, they have a great, young roster and Kidd proves to be a special coach. He will be coaching for years to come considering what he did last year and this one. The Nets - dayum! I never saw them taking two games from Atlanta. Even though Atlanta is still the favourite to win this series and to defeat Washington, but we can't count Nets out already. If they keep on going through Lopez and JJ + Deron will keep on dominating they can take the Hawks down. I bet nobody in Washington saw that coming, but they welcome Atlanta's struggles with arms wide open, haha.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Well the Spurs are back in charge should finish the Clippers in six and even if it comes down to seven games I'm thinking the Spurs will advance to the next round against the Rockets which is a easier match up then the Clippers.

Blake Griffin has been awful in the clutch this series.

Well if things continue as it is, the Bucks maybe the first NBA team to come back from a 3-0 deficit. lol!

Around the Network
tiffac said:
Well if things continue as it is, the Bucks maybe the first NBA team to come back from a 3-0 deficit. lol!

And the Cavaliers will happier than anyone else if that happens.

TheGoldenBoy said:
tiffac said:

And the Cavaliers will happier than anyone else if that happens.

Exactly they can beat the Bucks without Love easily not sure if they can beat the Bulls without him.

And that was just what the Bulls needed: a complete domination of Milwaukee.

The Bulls massacred the Bucks.

That ranked 4th overall in the worse lost by any team in NBA Playoff history.

Cleveland's toughest challenge is the Bulls. Last time they met with the Bulls I was still living in Cleveland, and Lebron hadn't moved to the Heat yet. I think Cleveland won that series... which made Noah turn into alittle whining bitch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8 That was pretty pathetic and unprofessional. Especially since he admitted he never left his apartment. That said. North East Ohio is gorgeous.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson