By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATED:Do you think the Wii U will get a price cut this year?

How much do you think a $200-250 price will help Wii U?

Massive Boost over weeks 14 14.29%

Substantial Boost 29 29.59%

Moderate Boost 42 42.86%

Little or no effect 13 13.27%

Total:98

Possibly, but it would be reduced to $250 at most

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

It seriously needs one. The exchange rate with the Yen means nothing. Most of their sales come from outside of Japan. And if they want more sales, it needs to be cheaper.

Yes, little chances for E3 but probably around October, it would be reduced to $250 at most.

Wii U needs to be 249$.

They SHOULD but they won't unfortunately.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

I certainty hope so.

zorg1000 said:
September-$249.99 Mario Maker bundle

I'm willing to bet on it

Do you wanna bet with me?I say may 7th in the Fiscal year'14 resuslts announcement event,you say september with a mario maker bundle!What the man who will lose must do?:P

Chances are really high. I hope for $199 without a game and $249 for the existing bundles. The cut can come anytime after splatoon. possibly an E3 announcement.

Slarvax said:
I'd be baffled if there is no price cut this year. MS could make the XONE $300 this holiday, and it would be hilarous if Nintendo thinks the Wii U is as valuable as the XONE.

Why "hilarious"?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Slarvax said:
I'd be baffled if there is no price cut this year. MS could make the XONE $300 this holiday, and it would be hilarous if Nintendo thinks the Wii U is as valuable as the XONE.

yeah, if we're talking value, wii u is much more valuable than x1.