By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the April NPD

Which console is going to win the April NPD?

Xbox One 41 9.30%

Playstation 4 400 90.70%

Total:441
super6646 said:
ezmanga said:
PS4. Xbone is done for this gen.

That's a bit unfair. Everyone said that about the PS3, look what happened there.

All of the reasons the PS3 beat 360 isn't present in the X1. 

Also the PS3 was never done, or out, it just didn't do as well as PS2. PS3 outsold 360 practically every year except one. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=194317&page=1

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
super6646 said:
Aura7541 said:

Scalebound is out in 2016 and likely Crackdown 3, too. Ori and The Blind Forest is already out, so I don't know why you're putting that out. Fable Legends and Neverwinter are F2P games. None of the games I mentioned were F2P and from my personal experience, Neverwinter isn't a good MMO.

The Witcher 3 isn't going to do much. Microsoft had marketing rights to Dragon Age: Inquisition last November, the month where the XBO set a record NPD and had early access. However, the PS4 still outsold the XBO version. The Witcher 3 is coming out in May. Huge difference.

You know what, I give up. I mean if you have to list rachet and clank (which is no longer popular. And pirate warriors 3 (lol never heard of it), I can't even have an argument. You know what lets wait till E3. Then if the XB1 still has a worse lineup, or it doesn't have anything more, than I can agree. But Microsoft has been quite hush hush before with exclusives.

That's the problem. You make way too many assumptions and continuously portray your opinions as facts. You also have a bad habit of ignoring other people's points.

Here's my point (again): it's important to have a wide variety of games, not just bank on one that only covers one genre. This is why the PS4's lineup is more appealing.

Are you looking for mussou games? Here's One Piece and Dragon Quest Heroes
Do you want JRPGs? Here's Persona 5 and Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD
Platformers? We got Ratchet & Clank + Tearaway Unfolded
Horror? Until Dawn
Hack n' slash? God of War III Remastered
There are also games of miscellaneous genres such as Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, No Man's Sky, and Journey.

super6646 said:
Aura7541 said:

Divide and conquer, my man. A whole bunch of smaller games that cover a wide variety of genres is better than a single game that only covers one. It's better to appeal to multiple fanbases instead of just one or otherwise, the library will get stale.

I also forgot Omega Quintet, No Man's Sky, and Shadow of the Beast. And it looks like Sony has marketing rights to Star Wars Battlefront, too.

Crackdown 3, Forza Mortorsport 6, Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Scalebound. Oh and what about Ori and The Blind Forest, Fable Legends, Neverwinter, and State of Decay Year one edition. Si

Crackdown ? Scalebound ? For 2015 ? Get back to earth.

If you'r lucky, you will see both of them for the end of 2016...with gears of wars and the other game full cgi (not quantum break...what was the name again ?...I don't remember), but i prefer to bet on early 2017 for 2 of them

Vote for Xbox! ;)

Ryng_Tolu said:

PS4 > 3DS > XBO > Wii U > PSV

This seems most likely given recent trends.

Around the Network

Bigger game library & diversity of games + Mortal combat + more powerfull system
> Price advantage of Xbox1

RolStoppable said:
super6646 said:

That's a bit unfair. Everyone said that about the PS3, look what happened there.

It won GTA V month and only that. Very amazing and deserving of a celebration. Hoo, hoo and an extra hoo!

Your poll is missing the Wii U option. You are blatantly biased.

To bad, if you feel I need to add a Wii U option, boycott this thread and get some people to agree. Until then its staying like this (may add 3DS on good months though).

Playstation 4

A too easy question, PS4 will win.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

PS4 by far, Xone is going to win the last three months though

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar