By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the April NPD

Which console is going to win the April NPD?

Xbox One 41 9.30%

Playstation 4 400 90.70%

Total:441
TheGoldenBoy said:
I would like to know who are the two people, other than super6646, that voted for XBO.

ToastBoy and The Drill. :P

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
I would like to know who are the two people, other than super6646, that voted for XBO.

I voted for PS4... maybe.

The PS4

Mortal Kombat X Is The Series’ Fastest Selling Title - http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/04/mortal-kombat-x-is-the-series-fastest-selling-title/

Thanks jlmurph!

super6646 said:
ezmanga said:
PS4. Xbone is done for this gen.

That's a bit unfair. Everyone said that about the PS3, look what happened there.

That was because of the PlayStation brand name and that it had games, look at the XBO, not a real AAA exclusive until 10 months into the new year(Halo 5). Its not going to win until then.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
super6646 said:

That's a bit unfair. Everyone said that about the PS3, look what happened there.

That was because of the PlayStation brand name and that it had games, look at the XBO, not a real AAA exclusive until 10 months into the new year.

You want to play that game? Ok, PS4 only has 2 "real" AAA exclusives in a year!

super6646 said:
Ali_16x said:

That was because of the PlayStation brand name and that it had games, look at the XBO, not a real AAA exclusive until 10 months into the new year.

Alright, what does Microsoft have to counter Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD, the Batman limited edition bundle, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, J-Stars Victory Vs+, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, Until Dawn, Tearaway Unfolded, Ratchet & Clank Redux, GOW III Remastered, Godzilla, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, Metal Gear Solid V: TPP (especially if the limited edition bundle is released in the west), and the fl0w, Flower, & Journey collection?

super6646 said:
Ali_16x said:

You keep going on about Price but that hasn't even helped them, but it was exclusives that helped them with the 2 NPD months that they won last year.

Aura7541 said:
super6646 said:

Alright, what does Microsoft have to counter Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD, the Batman limited edition bundle, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, J-Stars Victory Vs+, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, Until Dawn, Tearaway Unfolded, Ratchet & Clank Redux, GOW III Remastered, Godzilla, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, Metal Gear Solid V: TPP (especially if the limited edition bundle is released in the west), and the fl0w, Flower, & Journey collection?

And Xbox One doesn't even have 1 game worth buying a Xbox One for coming before Fall that isn't even worth buying a Xbox One, State of Decay? That game is definitely not going to help them. And I'm pretty sure that is coming to PC as well.

Also I'm sure Sony has some games that will come out this year that are still unannounced, Xbox, I don't think so. They pretty much revealed all the games they had last E3. Atleast not any games that will come out this year. 

Ali_16x said:

Also I'm sure Sony has some games that will come out this year that are still unannounced, Xbox, I don't think so. They pretty much revealed all the games they had last E3. Atleast not any games that will come out this year. 

They even revealed games who didn't exist really, such as the old rpg from Xbox. (forgot the name...)