By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the April NPD

Which console is going to win the April NPD?

Xbox One 41 9.30%

Playstation 4 400 90.70%

Total:441

Most likely PS4.

Around the Network
super6646 said:
small44 said:
The real question is by how ps4 will win in April

Why are you assuming a guarantee'd win? Look at November and December 2014.

Because Microsoft focus more on holiday.

Last year X1 had Titanfall and ps4 win by a big margin what X1 have in April 2015 to outsell ps4

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

You're underestimating Mortal Kombat X

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I`m gonna go with PS4 this time.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It's a natural thing for PS4 to be the winner on regular month and Xbox one will have a chance on holiday. and also no exclusive games (first party games, exclusive marketing deal, etc)  will be released on April for Xbox One.

Around the Network

Playstation 4 for sure. Xbox One will be second, Wii-U last after both handhelds (and possibly Ouya).

Both 8th Gen consoles have an advantage this month in Mortal Kombat X and Dark Souls II, plus GTAV is still popular. PS4 also has Bloodborne as an exclusive. Wii-U won't be seeing any games for a while.

Flash Sentry's #1 Fan (unofficially).

silvergunner said:
Playstation 4 for sure. Xbox One will be second, Wii-U last after both handhelds (and possibly Ouya).

You predict PSVita above Wii U!? Lol.

And no, 3DS is gonna to outsell XBO even this time, for the third NPD consecutive...

This is about like asking "Will the sun rise tomorrow" PS4, easily

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I bet my left testicle ps4 will win

Why not both? You lose the right in another bet? XD

As much as I would like the X1 to win, the PS4 will reign supreme...again. It won't win for november and december though ;)