By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii fit, who here's gonna but it??????

i'm buying it at launch

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

First day buy for me

maybe, after a price cut lol

I'll get it, even though I don't need to keep fit, it just looks like fun.

It's my most anticipated game of the year. That said, my plans for this summer mean that I probably won't be in a position to purchase it until well.. It'll probably be a christmas gift.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Getting it soon after launch.... anything to get the gf deeper into my dark world of gaming

stof said:
It's my most anticipated game of the year. That said, my plans for this summer mean that I probably won't be in a position to purchase it until well.. It'll probably be a christmas gift.

I'll buy you one Stof.

And I'll only charge you 100% for the vig. 

Have any of you guys who are defo getting it had any reservations at all??? also @ blaze, my gf is also coming round to gaming now thanks to the wii, especially links crossbow training and mario and sonic so methinks she'll love wii fit aswell.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Not so interested in Wii Fit per se but i will get it for the balance board, which to me screams potential.

I'll get it.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1