By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii fit, who here's gonna but it??????

fkusumot said:
stof said:
It's my most anticipated game of the year. That said, my plans for this summer mean that I probably won't be in a position to purchase it until well.. It'll probably be a christmas gift.

I'll buy you one Stof.

And I'll only charge you 100% for the vig. 

100%!? I blame fkusumot!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Definitely getting it at launch, I hope. Really looking forward to this and the potential it brings to the table. I cannot wait to go running with some Miis in the park!

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Preordered it and already paid for half of it. Will pick it up on the first day.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Gonna get jacked with it.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I am going to buy it, what ever it costs.

WW Market share prediction on 31st March 08 (I make this prediction on 13 Dec 07):

Wii - 50%

X360 - 30%

PS3 - 20%

Around the Network

Butting it? Isn't the whole point of the game to get in better shape at which point butting it wouldn't do much.

I'm kinda torn on buying it though. It doesn't seem like something that would interest me too much but the BB potential is amazing. Depending on both news of upcoming games that utilize the BB and the price of buying a standalone board I may end up purchasing it.

Yeah, I don't think so Tim.

Not interested maybe later on when it drops a lot in price.

already pre-ordered it and waiting for it's arrival. Had to pull out yesterday when I pre-ordered this, Mario Kart, No More Heroes and Wii PRo Evo - a seriously lot of money but there you go.

It really depends on what they come up with for the balance board. The games that make up WiiFit aren't too enticing to me.