By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii fit, who here's gonna but it??????

so the thread title says it all really, are you gonna buy wii fit when it's realeased? I have my reservations as there's never been anything like it before, i just don't know whether i'll really "play" it much but i think that the potential of the balance board is huge especially with sports games and even fps'. On a slight tangent now, i severely dislike modern day fps games as i think they've become extremely formulaic but i can see me being re born to fps' if they could implement the balance board into a game with mp3 style controls, hell ,add head tracking aswell and i'd be there. Anyways back on topic, will you buy it and if so will it be for the game or for the balance boards potential???

edit- i noticed the typo in the title as soon as i hit post, lol. obviously it was meant to be buy not but.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

I'm gonna "But" it alright!

EDIT: by the way, you may want to shorten your sig a little... 

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Wii Fit doesn't interest me in the slightest, but you never know, I may end up getting it.

Yeah if I buy a Wii it's not because of Wii Fit.
Just not my kind of thing.

will probably buy; depends on pricepoint.

Around the Network

Well, butting Wii Fit is a tad extreme for me. I will definitely buy it, though.

Sure, I'll "but" it. WTF ever that means.

if they come out with some awesome use for Wiifit. I might consider it.

and no, I don't consider a cheering game where you step on and off Wiifit board a "awesome us". :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

It's why I own a Wii.

P.S. Nice screen name. Cool band

Unless a few good games that I want utilize the balance board, I won't buy it.