By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii fit, who here's gonna but it??????

First month buy for me...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

Maybe when one price drop happen.

Wii Fit... Ha, ha, ha...

yes im getting it i like all these kinda of things for wii its almost expected after playing normal games on the other consoles i like to go to the wii to break the monotany

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

i'm getting it day one

btw, don't expect price drop anytime soon

they'll be pretty supply constrained for at least 2008, if not longer...just depends on how fast they make them

if they make enough this year, they can hit 12mil by 12/31/08, but they likely won't make enough

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network

Day one purchase for me ... third in three months of in Wii-dom.

Mike from Morgantown

Who is trying to average a game purchase a week for the first year of Wii ownership and not have his wife throw him (and his 2000 games) out of the house.l

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

anyone else also getting Wii Family Ski? Full ski-ing game that also uses the Wiiboard.

This is also a must purchase for me i'm just waiting for Wii peeping tom to be made, a game where you use the Wii board to tip toe up to a window being careful you dont step on anything and be heard with the Wiiboard measuring your pressure. You then have stand on your tip toes and peer into the window, different levels can have you running away from police and using Wiimote to relieve yourself.  It could be used to motivate people to train harder on Wii Fit with full motion videos of whats in the windows and messages on some of the better levels saying "you're too heavy to peep in this window" as you stand on too many twigs.

It'll be a million seller adopted by millions of family's world wide.

Of course. And I don't understand why people are reserved about new ways to play games. I was getting so bored last gen, seeing the same shit only with better graphics. Now, things are fun and exciting again.

I plan on getting it soon after launch. My wife is looking forward to it also, she has never looked forward to a game.
It's going to be an expensive spring for games. Mario Kart, Fire Emblem Wii fit & I still want to get Guitar Hero at some point.

Already preordered it.