By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGChartz week 21 March big PS4 and Vita adjustment

Did not expect such huge PS4 numbers. Europe with nearly 100K making it close to 4:1 on the X1 in that region.

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Guitarguy said:

Over a quarter of a million in one week... Insane. This holiday season would have been insane if they had Uncharted 4 this year...

That's right, but even if they pushed back uncharted 4 to 2016, i think sony will have big games for the holidays, we will see something for sure at e3 in 2 months

Hope so. Chances are there will be a big third party exclusive lined up for end of 2015.

Augen said:
Did not expect such huge PS4 numbers. Europe with nearly 100K making it close to 4:1 on the X1 in that region.

Because you use VGChartz numbers.

If you continued to see the ioi estimate, and you think that is TRUE, is obvius that you don't expect this numbers.

But for me is not a surprised, and not only, i still think that PS4 is undertracked.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Augen said:

Because you use VGChartz numbers.

If you continued to see the ioi estimate, and you think that is TRUE, is obvius that you don't expect this numbers.

But for me is not a surprised, and not only, i still think that PS4 is undertracked.

Okay...and these are VGChartz numbers as well.  I could see another source offering different data, but didn't expect shift on VGC.

Xbox 360 below 20k this week, where do you guys think it will be at for the rest of the year? Same for PS3

Around the Network

Awesome PS4 numbers, and really good to see how well its selling in all regions including japan with over 40.000 sales there that week.

X1 seems to be doing fine, the Vita got a nice bump from what i imagine are some recently released games, and the Wii U needs something to incresae those sales... at least it outsold the PS3 this time XD (although just for 1k).

Mystro-Sama said:

Everytime I see the PS4 sales in Japan grow:

Yep, PS4 figures in Japan are GREAT !   Almost twice as much as XBOne figures in Europe, just imagine...

And numbers are amazing in all Territories, with Europe on steroids !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

AllThosePixels said:
Xbox 360 below 20k this week, where do you guys think it will be at for the rest of the year? Same for PS3

Take these numbers with a grain of salt, but 360 AND PS3 are way too expensive right now. 

I'm expecting a price drop for both. If you have paid attentions, 250GB and 500GBs PS3s are being slashed right now at retailers and can be picked up for $199. 12GBs can be picked up at $149. I think they are doing that because Sony will announce a price drop at E3.

Both should have a core SKU for less than $149 right now, ideally for $129 or $99....

God damn

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Have we got PS4 China numbers? o.O