By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGChartz week 21 March big PS4 and Vita adjustment

I can't believe I logged in for this, but ioi Project Cars is not out yet, if you ever want to shake this stigma that you're just making these numbers up then you can't have shit like this happen.

Around the Network

Wow, Vita and PS4 are tracked very good. Awesome work ioi!!!

Nate4Drake said:
Guitarguy said:
Holy smokes! Is this the Bloodborne and China launch week??

Only 2 days of China Launch I believe.  Bloodborne is for the Next Week.

Edited : my mistake : I think China numbers are not included at all !    OMG PS4 !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

So, according to vgc, xb1 for 3 weeks of march is at 178,459 for USA with about 60k per week. If we fill it in, that would be a 300k prediction for March NPD.

Never mind, it's 5 weeks but only actually 10 days, sooo maybe +90k, making it 265k

Ryng_Tolu said:
Roronaa_chan said:

It's been outselling the Wii U for a month xD

Ok, now PSVita seem correct...

But if i can, Wii U is still undertracked in Europe, and even US seem too low. Tomorrow NPD will be interesting.

It got adjustments for 2015, but 2014 still seems wrong yet imo. 

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
fory77 said:
Wii U... isn't this MP10 week?

It is also VGChartz...

But, VGC is sometimes close to accurate :C

fory77 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It is also VGChartz...

But, VGC is sometimes close to accurate :C

Nope. just nope.

DerNebel said:

I can't believe I logged in for this, but ioi Project Cars is not out yet, if you ever want to shake this stigma that you're just making these numbers up then you can't have shit like this happen.

Wow. Yeah. Lol.

According to VGC, Project Cars released in the US the week of the 21st.....haha

just realize Vita WW total surpassed 10m since march and Sony didn't even bother to announce it... 

DerNebel said:

OMG you are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O