By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGChartz week 21 March big PS4 and Vita adjustment

What caused such a huge spike for the PS4? Almost 100,000 in Europe, almost 50,000 in Japan!!! Surely not just FF-0 and Hardline(basically a 4 year old PSP HD port and a badly received Battlefield)?

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
fory77 said:

But, VGC is sometimes close to accurate :C

Nope. just nope.

But i-it's possible :C

I'll wait for Nintendo's Financial report to lose my hope in Wii U sales.

Amazing numbers for ps4, wonder if it can keep up this level the next weeks

ZODIARKrebirth said:

Over a quarter of a million in one week... Insane. This holiday season would have been insane if they had Uncharted 4 this year...

NewGuy said:
DerNebel said:

I can't believe I logged in for this, but ioi Project Cars is not out yet, if you ever want to shake this stigma that you're just making these numbers up then you can't have shit like this happen.

Wow. Yeah. Lol.

According to VGC, Project Cars released in the US the week of the 21st.....haha

And in an instant, my faith in VGChartz is shattered.  or

"Project Cars is overtracked by 100%"

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

I can't believe I logged in for this, but ioi Project Cars is not out yet, if you ever want to shake this stigma that you're just making these numbers up then you can't have shit like this happen.

Yeah.... Project Cars for ps4 and xbo in top 10 for US when it doesn't come out for over a month still...... ok.

I imagine it's just linked to the wrong game in the database and those are the "correct" numbers for a different game.

Everytime I see the PS4 sales in Japan grow:

Barkley said:
DerNebel said:

Yeah.... Project Cars for ps4 and xbo in top 10 for US when it doesn't come out for over a month still...... ok.

I imagine it's just linked to the wrong game in the database and those are the "correct" numbers for a different game.

Nope, just ioi think that Project Cars is already coming.

A big LMAO.

Guitarguy said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Over a quarter of a million in one week... Insane. This holiday season would have been insane if they had Uncharted 4 this year...

That's right, but even if they pushed back uncharted 4 to 2016, i think sony will have big games for the holidays, we will see something for sure at e3 in 2 months

small44 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
small44 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The WiiU really needs Splatoon to come out. The U needs releases or a price drop, otherwise it's not going to move units.

Splatoon won't be a system seller

Maybe, but one game is more of a system seller than no game. Also, I just want a price cut so I can buy a cheap bundle.

i don't think it will boost wii u at all maybe 1k to 5k boost

I bet you that the week that Spatoon comes out, Wii U numbers will be 10,000 higher than the previous week. You game yo?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.