By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Bayonetta 3 be multi plat or Nintendo exclusive?

Will Bayonetta 3 be multi plat of NIntendo exclusive?

Nintendo Exclusive 285 56.44%

Multi Plat 60 11.88%

They won't make a 3rd 160 31.68%

Total:505

Just as the title says however, I want people to vote based off of using logic. Not by what they want to happen.

Either way, start disscusion too if you'd like.

(Pretty sure that the director stated he would love to make a 3rd, so I am assuming he is)

I'm pretty sure Nintendo has some rights to the IP now and Platinum games said that they love working with Nintendo.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I doubt they make a third. They will want it to be multi-plat, won't get the support, and won't want to go back to single console exclusive. Then, they move on to new IP or revisiting others.

I think you might be getting ahead of yourself.

Yes, let's pretend there's gonna be a Bayonetta 3 ;)

If it happens I would love it to be multiplat.

Might be that Nintendo has some rights already secured though

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

For first, we don't even know if will released Bayonetta 3...
Any way, IF will happen... im gonna to Wii U / NX exclusive (depend when will released  If will coming...).

I think it could be a Nintendo exclusive, I thought Nintendo had acquired the IP TBH.

Bayonetta 3 should happen. Most likely as a launch title for NX.... assuming its a next gen system.

NX exclusive. Nintendo will fund it again. I mean, they need different types of games on their platforms and they are aware of it. Nintendo tends to give games many chances before giving up on them, and it's not like Bayonetta 2 flopped hard. It's almost 700k at retail and the thing is not even 1 year old.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I doubt we will ever see a bayonetta game again but if I have to choose, I think it will be multiplat. The game flop for Nintendo standards so it won't be worth it for them. Bayo 2 was an experiment to attract some core gamers and failed to do so.