By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GTA V sold more than 1,000,000 on PC in just a day

I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong in MS discussion. Should be either PC or sales discussion.

daredevil.shark said:
Not a big number even if we compare to PS4 numbers; which was a recent release. But good for rockstar. I will triple dip when its like $10 something.

What would you expect from a game that was originally released a good while ago on two of the biggest platforms, and then later re-released on two of the fastest rising systems? One million is great, considering the situation.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

It is way over 1 Million.

Even better. :D

The market has spoken. They want 4K gaming!

I wonder how well this'll run on my PC. I really like the look of the online modes on the game. I always knew it would come to PS4 so never bothered on PS3/360. Then I got a decent PC so now wonder if that'll run it better than the PS4 so held off buying again hahah.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Good numbers! I'll keep an eye on pb.se and kat.ph over the next few days to see what kind of activity they have regarding this release

#1 Amb-ass-ador

all hail the king. Grand Theft Auto. it was a great game, so well deserved. now rockstar that GTA5 is out of the way fucking announce Red Dead Redemption 2. now.. NOOWWW!

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
daredevil.shark said:
Not a big number even if we compare to PS4 numbers; which was a recent release. But good for rockstar. I will triple dip when its like $10 something.

For a 2 year old IP, that's been delayed numerous times on PC Platform, that's actually a pretty remarkable number, esp. given it's full price.

It was late release for PS4 and X1 also. But that didn't stopped it to sell well. For 100 million concurrent steam users this is not that big number.

bananaking21 said:
all hail the king. Grand Theft Auto. it was a great game, so well deserved. now rockstar that GTA5 is out of the way fucking announce Red Dead Redemption 2. now.. NOOWWW!

daredevil.shark said:
mornelithe said:

For a 2 year old IP, that's been delayed numerous times on PC Platform, that's actually a pretty remarkable number, esp. given it's full price.

It was late release for PS4 and X1 also. But that didn't stopped it to sell well. For 100 million concurrent steam users this is not that big number.

Yeah...then you look at the average systems of each of those 100 million users and understand that GTAV's system requirements are above quite a few of them.

daredevil.shark said:

The hate  is strong with this one

Warned - Leadified

venomcarnage said:
daredevil.shark said:

The hate  is strong with this one

True story! It's so funny when people try to downplay a good thing lawl! Specially when GTA V for the ps4 got released during the holiday season and it was also bundled

I am not saying that PC sales are as good as console sales but man, we can't celebrate PC sales without having at least one person downplay it on the front page

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850