By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GTA V sold more than 1,000,000 on PC in just a day

It looks fine, but I am interested in a year from now how the mods make it look.

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
As promised, here is a show of the piracy experienced so far.

That's.... Interesting. =

daredevil.shark said:
mornelithe said:

For a 2 year old IP, that's been delayed numerous times on PC Platform, that's actually a pretty remarkable number, esp. given it's full price.

It was late release for PS4 and X1 also. But that didn't stopped it to sell well. For 100 million concurrent steam users this is not that big number.

What an ass backwards way of looking at sales... 

*I can feel a mod coming* 

I couldn't hold back, sorry. 

User was moderated for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

I'm actually surprised that many bought it within a day despite all the issues the game is facing on PC along with modders finding out it's not really all that easy to mod the game which isn't all that pleasing.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/04/15/popular-modder-rockstar-did-everything-to-prevent-modding-of-gta-v/

As for myself I haven't gotten it yet because I'm waiting for a sale, the delays and made up focus hype while showing little gains for the wait aren't enough to convince me to pay the price people did almost 2 years ago.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"