By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - BLOODBORNE Sold Through Over 1 Million WW as of April 5 (~11 Days)

Ruler said:
Awesome news but hope its a lot of retail copies, so its 700k

Digital is around 10% of the retail sales... so I believe in 800-900k retail.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

Shipped, not sold.

It was a mistake but even if it was shipped.

If you ship 1 million units and also have it available on digital download It's safe to assume 1 million is sold.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Well it makes it the fastest selling From game to date beating even the multiplatform releases of DS and DS2.

I believe it will sell more than any soul game released making the exclusivity the right decision... you can wait for some ~4m lifetime.

Edit - I think SFV will beat expectations too... well most PS4 exclusives will with exceptions of the bad ones.

Well that is good, expected more in Japan. Now it is interesting to know if their will be a Bloodborne 2.

Well deserved. It's a great game. My favorite game so far this gen.

Around the Network

GAF comparision.

Dark Souls II : 1.2 million shipped in 3 weeks (PS3, 360) *

* PC was released in April.

Great numbers.

Ryng_Tolu said:

Shipped, not sold.

It's sold. Not shipped. Lol.

daredevil.shark said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Shipped, not sold.

It's sold. Not shipped. Lol.

Probably => Shipped one million copies and Sold more than a million (Copies + Digital sales) on 5th April.

ethomaz said:

Well it makes it the fastest selling From game to date beating even the multiplatform releases of DS and DS2.

I believe it will sell more than any soul game released making the exclusivity the right decision... you can wait for some ~4m lifetime.

Edit - I think SFV will beat expectations too... well most PS4 exclusives will with exceptions of the bad ones.

How much do you expect SFV to sell? Unless it gets multiple releases again like SFIV, i doubt it'll reach close to it, especially not being multiplat.